Code:
Server Error

Mysqli prepare error: Unknown column 'forum.node_id' in 'where clause'
Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in XenForo/Model.php at line 219
XenForo_Model->fetchAllKeyed() in XenForo/Model/Forum.php at line 133
XenForo_Model_Forum->getExtraForumDataForNodes() in XenForo/NodeHandler/Forum.php at line 85
XenForo_NodeHandler_Forum->getExtraDataForNodes() in XenForo/Model/Node.php at line 571
XenForo_Model_Node->mergeExtraNodeDataIntoNodeList() in XenForo/Model/Node.php at line 760
XenForo_Model_Node->getNodeDataForListDisplay() in XenForo/ControllerPublic/Forum.php at line 40
XenForo_ControllerPublic_Forum->actionIndex() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 337
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home3/nomuscle/public_html/community/index.php at line 13

I've disabled all add-ons (through config.php file) but the error still there and I can't figure how to resolve it. I've a backup so please let me know if I need to restore a specific table (not the entire database) in order to fix this.

Thank you

That error indicates a missing xf_forum.node_id column in the database. That is an important column. It will be necessary to restore a backup.

I've a backup so please let me know if I need to restore a specific table (not the entire database) in order to fix this.

You may be able to just restore the xf_forum table. If that is the only table affected then this should be OK. You may want to rebuild your forum information after:

Admin CP -> Tools -> Rebuild Caches

Hi,

Since today, I can't access to my forum due I see the following error:

This is an unusual problem to occur. Were you adding or deleting forums prior to this error message? Any other clues.

This sort of problem should not happen and might indicate a server hardware issue. Are you on a shared server?

That error indicates a missing xf_forum.node_id column in the database. That is an important column. It will be necessary to restore a backup.

You may be able to just restore the xf_forum table. If that is the only table affected then this should be OK. You may want to rebuild your forum information after:

Admin CP -> Tools -> Rebuild Caches
Thank you for your help Jake, I wasn't sure these were all the necessary steps to fix this :)

Hi Misty

I have just had the same problem with my forum and restored the database to make it work again on Jake's advice.

I am concerned how it happened, I was not active on the forum at the time of the error and wondered if either a script injection from a posting or a faulty xf script might be the culprit.

Kindest

Neil

Forgot to say before restoration, I checked the file integrity, asked the hosting company to check the database and error logs and they suggested the problem might be script injection.

Good luck with the restoration

Neil

This was the problem:-

Server Error

Mysqli prepare error: Unknown column 'forum.node_id' in 'where clause'

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in XenForo/Model.php at line 219
XenForo_Model->fetchAllKeyed() in XenForo/Model/Forum.php at line 133
XenForo_Model_Forum->getExtraForumDataForNodes() in XenForo/NodeHandler/Forum.php at line 85
XenForo_NodeHandler_Forum->getExtraDataForNodes() in XenForo/Model/Node.php at line 565
XenForo_Model_Node->mergeExtraNodeDataIntoNodeList() in XenForo/Model/Node.php at line 754
XenForo_Model_Node->getNodeDataForListDisplay() in XenForo/ControllerPublic/Index.php at line 12
XenForo_ControllerPublic_Index->actionIndex() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 313
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /data01/c9272808/public_html/index.php at line 13

Kindest

Neil

Yes that's the exact same column that is missing.

The clue you provided regarding thread prefixes was very helpful. Lets see if the OP was doing the same sort of configuration.

Hi Neil,

I was able to restore that table from an old backup and my forum went online again. Today it was broken again, I restored the backup I made yesterday (which was executed after restore the table) and 3 hours ago the error happened again.

Now, I've disabled all add-ons and will check it this happens again. I checked the file integrity and everything is okay. I'm tired of this error and the worst thing is that I don't know what might be causing it! A table can't be deleted by none reason :S

What add-ons do you have installed? This should have nothing to do with thread prefixes, either.
These ones:
Add Poll to Existing Threads1.1.3
Add-on Install & Upgrade1.0.3
Conversation Essentials1.2.1
Email Idle Users by Waindigo1.0.2
Force Style On Prefix1.0.1
Help Pages1.2
Invite Add-on2.1
Last Post Avatar by Waindigo1.1.8b
Latest Members Block for XenForo 1.2.x1.0.1
Moderator Essentials1.0.7
New Registration Email1.0.4
New User Team Mail1.0.0
Nodes As Tabs1.2.0
Post Ratings1.5.1
Show Similar Threads On Thread Creation1.1.6
Signature Restriction1.2.1
Unread Post Count1.0.11
User Criteria by Waindigo1.0.6
Warn Users Moderation1.0
XenMoods1.1.3
[8wayRun.Com] XenCarta (Wiki)1.4.1
[CrazyIM] Profile Links1.2.1
[Iversia] FAQ Manager1.0.1
[RT] Online Status Ribbon1.3.6
[RT] User Rank Ribbons (15)2.3.1

Mine are:

Xenforo Resource Manager
Forum Watch 1.1
Nodes as tabs 1.4 (disabled)
Navigation Manager
Post Message Regex replacer (disabled and never run)

Currently no recurrence, but I have done 3 database backups today!

If that helps

Kindest

Neil

Misty

I too am very worried - since both of our forums have the same problem, there only seems to be one common add in - Nodes as Tabs by Jake. Mine has been disabled for a while though.

Let us hope one of the experts finds the cause

Kindest

Neil

Just FYI, sometimes it is Ivan... my tech guy that asks detailed technical questions under my username.

This is Misty now... am trying to reach Ivan as we speak. He uninstalled the "nodes as tabs" add-on (to the best of my knowledge) but turned all the other add-ons back on. Worked fine for about 3-4 hours, and now... I was creating a thread, hit "create new thread" when I was done and got an error pop-up saying "forum doesn't exist" or something like that. I saved my thread I was working on, and refreshed my screen, and now my forum base is SHOWING, but with NO FORUMS in it! Argh!!! I am getting really upset now. There is no error code to report this time or anything.

Top Bottom