Uninstalling Media Add-on

audiokid

The media add-on is cool but isn't for my site so I want to completely uninstall it . I tried to uninstall and got a server error followed by it appearing to be removed but still leaving group permissions.

In hope to try this again, after one failed attempt, it reinstalled again with all the media that I originally added to it. Now that its all back, how do you suggest I remove it completely,

Thanks.

Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@mydomain.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Apache/2.2.27 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.27 OpenSSL/1.0.1e-fips DAV/2 mod_mono/2.6.3 mod_bwlimited/1.4 mod_fcgid/2.3.9 mod_perl/2.0.6 Perl/v5.10.1 Server at mydomian.com Port 80

If nothing was logged in the XF Server Error Log then we won't know for sure what caused it. Unless, perhaps, your host has any addition logs that may explain what happened.

Glad it seems to have worked this time, though.

Top Bottom