1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Unified Website login & Forum login

Discussion in 'XenForo Pre-Sales Questions' started by Godslabrat, Mar 11, 2016.

1. Godslabrat

Godslabrat New Member

Hi all,

I have a website now that has NO account system at all. I would like to move to a user account system by the end of the year, and would like to at least have decided on a solution for doing so by the end of June. In the next version of the site, I want the users to have their own individualized pages, as well as a forum.

Here's the thing: I have seen several websites like this that end up having a separate login for the profile section, and another for the forum. I don't want that. I want them to sign up once and immediately have access to both features. Is there anything in XF that would make this difficult?

Or, conversely, is there anything in XF that would make it an ideal choice for this application?

2. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

Integration with an external application or software would require custom development to bridge between the two systems.

3. Godslabrat

Godslabrat New Member

Thank you for you reply.

4. Godslabrat

Godslabrat New Member

What would be involved in this? Are there freelance coders who are trusted by the XF community, and are the rates (somewhat) standardized?

5. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member