1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fixed Undefined offset: 1

Discussion in 'Media Gallery Resolved Bugs' started by teletubbi, Mar 4, 2016.

1. teletubbi

teletubbi Active Member

Had today a lot of this error messages from different users.
    Xenforo 1.5.1
    Xenmedia 1.1.1

Any clue?

2. Chris D

Chris D XenForo Developer Staff Member

What version of XFMG are you running?

3. teletubbi

teletubbi Active Member

As stated above 1.1.1 :cool:

4. Chris D

How did I miss that? :)

I think this relates to an embedded video.

Could you let me know the result of this database query?
    Code:
    SELECT media_tag
    FROM xengallery_media
    WHERE media_id = Xxx
    Change Xxx to whatever the media ID is for that media (the same number you replaced in the error output in your post)

5. teletubbi

teletubbi Active Member

I will do later as i am only online with mobile.

Chris D likes this.
  6. teletubbi

teletubbi Active Member

Hi @Chris,
    i got this:

Screenshot_1.jpg

Digging into more of this error messages i found some had also gfnnotify include like this.

Another one have only alert-popup.

I disabled gfnnotify but the error messages continue with the last one.

Have now already about 15 pages with this messages. Start suddenly yesterday. Nothing was changed.
    No update, no new installation. Running since i update to 15.1.1 and 1.1.1 without any problems. This message was never seen before. So i am wondering why this happens just out of the blue.

I am not sure if it is related to mediagallery or xenforo itself. I wrote here because always Media.php was mentioned.

7. estranged

estranged Well-Known Member

Hello,

Seeing lots of these in error log. It has started after upgrading to 1.5.5

Thanks.

Code:
    ErrorException: Undefined offset: 1 - library/XenGallery/Model/Media.php:1094
    Oluşturan: Bilinmeyen Hesap, Bugün: 08:40
    Yığın İzleme
    #0 /home/x/public_html/library/XenGallery/Model/Media.php(1094): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined offse...', '/home/x/...', 1094, Array)
    #1 /home/x/public_html/library/XenGallery/Model/Media.php(1158): XenGallery_Model_Media->prepareMedia(Array)
    #2 /home/x/public_html/library/XenGallery/ControllerPublic/User.php(158): XenGallery_Model_Media->prepareMediaItems(Array)
    #3 /home/x/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(351): XenGallery_ControllerPublic_User->actionContent()
    #4 /home/xpublic_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
    #5 /home/x/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
    #6 {main}
    Request State
    array(3) {
      ["url"] => string(69) "http://x/medya/uye/102069/?order=view_count&container=site"
      ["_GET"] => array(2) {
        ["order"] => string(10) "view_count"
        ["container"] => string(4) "site"
      }
      ["_POST"] => array(0) {
      }
    }
    and

Code:
    ErrorException: Undefined offset: 2 - library/XenGallery/Model/Media.php:1094
    Oluşturan: Bilinmeyen Hesap, Bugün: 08:40
    Yığın İzleme
    #0 /home/x/public_html/library/XenGallery/Model/Media.php(1094): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined offse...', '/home/x/...', 1094, Array)
    #1 /home/x/public_html/library/XenGallery/Model/Media.php(1158): XenGallery_Model_Media->prepareMedia(Array)
    #2 /home/x/public_html/library/XenGallery/ControllerPublic/User.php(158): XenGallery_Model_Media->prepareMediaItems(Array)
    #3 /home/x/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(351): XenGallery_ControllerPublic_User->actionContent()
    #4 /home/x/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
    #5 /home/x/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
    #6 {main}
    Request State
    array(3) {
      ["url"] => string(69) "http://x/medya/uye/102069/?order=view_count&container=site"
      ["_GET"] => array(2) {
        ["order"] => string(10) "view_count"
        ["container"] => string(4) "site"
      }
      ["_POST"] => array(0) {
      }
    }

8. Chris D

This is a duplicate report but could you submit a ticket from your customer area preferably with Admin CP, FTP and PhpMyAdmin access? I would like to investigate further.

@teletubbi if you could do the same that may be useful.

Thanks.

9. Chris D

@teletubbi is experiencing something similar and a ticket was submitted with access.

This has been somewhat useful, and I've been able to workaround the issue, but it has posed more questions than answers. @estranged if you can submit a ticket with access to at least the Admin CP and database that would be great.

Thanks.

10. estranged

estranged Well-Known Member

I had noticed this was happening when visiting the media of one specific user so I checked it and looks like that user had edited the media url to something non-url. Since then I had deleted that media and not having the problem anymore.

Thank you.

11. Chris D

Ok, thanks.

That's sort of consistent with what was happening at teletubbi's site.

We'll get this fixed, thanks.

12. Chris D

This is fixed now, thanks.