XF 1.5 Undefined index: required error

volkan191

Yesterday I've restored the backup data. The forum works, but. If I look at a member's profile,this error comes out. How I can solve it.

Code:
ErrorException: Undefined index: required - library/XenForo/Model/UserField.php:186

Code:
#0 /home/kkforum/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/UserField.php(186): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined index...', '/home/kkforum/p...', 186, Array)
#1 /home/kkforum/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/UserField.php(214): XenForo_Model_UserField->prepareUserField(Array, false, NULL, true)
#2 /home/kkforum/public_html/library/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Member.php(322): XenForo_Model_UserField->prepareUserFields(Array)
#3 /home/kkforum/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(347): XenForo_ControllerPublic_Member->actionMember()
#4 /home/kkforum/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#5 /home/kkforum/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#6 {main}

Code:
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(51) "http://www.kralkartal.net/members/sercenk1903.8270/"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

This might suggest the files are on a different version to the database.

You would need to restore both files and database from the back up or upload the files from the correct XF version.

Top Bottom