1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.5 Undefined index: required error

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting and Problems' started by volkan191, Sep 1, 2015.

1. volkan191

volkan191 Member

Yesterday I've restored the backup data. The forum works, but. If I look at a member's profile,this error comes out. How I can solve it.

Code:
    ErrorException: Undefined index: required - library/XenForo/Model/UserField.php:186
    Code:
    #0 /home/kkforum/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/UserField.php(186): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined index...', '/home/kkforum/p...', 186, Array)
    #1 /home/kkforum/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/UserField.php(214): XenForo_Model_UserField->prepareUserField(Array, false, NULL, true)
    #2 /home/kkforum/public_html/library/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Member.php(322): XenForo_Model_UserField->prepareUserFields(Array)
    #3 /home/kkforum/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(347): XenForo_ControllerPublic_Member->actionMember()
    #4 /home/kkforum/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
    #5 /home/kkforum/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
    #6 {main}
    Code:
    array(3) {
      ["url"] => string(51) "http://www.kralkartal.net/members/sercenk1903.8270/"
      ["_GET"] => array(0) {
      }
      ["_POST"] => array(0) {
      }
    }

2. Chris D

Chris D XenForo Developer Staff Member

This might suggest the files are on a different version to the database.

You would need to restore both files and database from the back up or upload the files from the correct XF version.

volkan191 likes this.