Not a bug Unable to Upload XML Files

Amaury

By 99.9% I realize this is probably not a bug, but figured I'd post it just in case.

The two resources, both of which have been just styles, I've uploaded could not be uploaded when just saving them normally (e.g., Style), which automatically get .xml attached to them. I've had to attach one of the supported formats (I've chosen .doc) in order to upload them when saving (e.g., Style.doc).

Supported formats are:

• .zip
  • .txt
  • .doc
  • .docx
  • .pdf
  • .psd
  • .tif
  • .gif
  • .jpg
  • .jpeg
  • .jpe
  • .png
  • .php

By 99.9% I realize this is probably not a bug, but figured I'd post it just in case.

The two resources, both of which have been just styles, I've uploaded could not be uploaded when just saving them normally (e.g., Style), which automatically get .xml attached to them. I've had to attach one of the supported formats (I've chosen .doc) in order to upload them when saving (e.g., Style.doc).

Supported formats are:

• .zip
  • .txt
  • .doc
  • .docx
  • .pdf
  • .psd
  • .tif
  • .gif
  • .jpg
  • .jpeg
  • .jpe
  • .png
  • .php
Could not just add the supported format .xml to the list?

(Although I'd advise against it)

You just need to add the .xml file, or was this a suggestion for this site?

I posted this in Resource Manager Bug Reports because I can't upload .xml files.

When I've downloaded styles here, they were XML, so I'm trying to figure out why I can't upload XML files.

If it is in an archive, as far as the server is concerned it is not an xml file nor does it know that there is one within it.

Top Bottom