• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Unable to uninstall add-on

Lucas

Hello,

I've recently installed an add-on called TaigaChat, released in the add-ons forum. The creator of the add-on said he's uninstall code is fine and working for him, therefore I guess it has something to do with my XF installation.

When trying to uninstall the add-on I receive the following message "A server error occurred. Please try again later."

Any ideas on how to fix this?

Lawrence

We will need more detail about the error. Add this to your config.php file (located in the library directory) to turn on Debug mode:

$config['debug'] = true;

Try to uninstall again, and copy and paste the actual error message here, please.

Luke F

One thing I've just thought of - does the database account your forum is using have drop table privileges?

Lucas

Here's the error:

Server Error

call_user_func_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, integer given

XenForo_Application::handlePhpError()
call_user_func_array() in Dark/TaigaChat/Uninstall/Data/MySql.php at line 26
Dark_TaigaChat_Uninstall_Data_MySql::getQueries() in Dark/TaigaChat/Uninstall.php at line 88
Dark_TaigaChat_Uninstall->_uninstallVersion1() in Dark/TaigaChat/Uninstall.php at line 74
Dark_TaigaChat_Uninstall::uninstall()
call_user_func() in XenForo/DataWriter/AddOn.php at line 122
XenForo_DataWriter_AddOn->_postDelete() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1635
XenForo_DataWriter->delete() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php at line 114
XenForo_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionDelete() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 303
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/px/public_html/admin.php at line 13