Unable to Load/Database Errors (execute errors)

Neszy

Hey, I searched around a little on the forum but couldn't quite find anything which is exactly what I've got.

When I first made the forum, it worked fine. I created a category, and after creating that one, this error occurred when attempting to create another:
Code:
Mysqli statement execute error : Got error -1 from storage engine

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 297
Zend_Db_Statement->execute() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 479
Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 574
Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->insert() in XenForo/Model/Log.php at line 87
XenForo_Model_Log->logAdminRequest() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Abstract.php at line 32
XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Abstract->_logAdminRequest() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Abstract.php at line 25
XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Abstract->_postDispatchType() in XenForo/Controller.php at line 352
XenForo_Controller->postDispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 317
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/odysseyg/public_html/forum/admin.php at line 13

So, I attempted to look at integrity of files and such, and the site kept crashing on and off. I could hardly access the site, and kept getting this error when attempting to access anything (I couldn't even go into the Admin Panel):
Code:
Mysqli statement execute error : Prepared statement needs to be re-prepared

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 297
Zend_Db_Statement->execute() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 479
Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 825
Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->fetchOne() in XenForo/Session.php at line 625
XenForo_Session->getSessionFromSource() in XenForo/Session.php at line 360
XenForo_Session->_setup() in XenForo/Session.php at line 344
XenForo_Session->start() in XenForo/Session.php at line 246
XenForo_Session::getPublicSession() in XenForo/Session.php at line 187
XenForo_Session::startPublicSession() in XenForo/Controller.php at line 286
XenForo_Controller->_setupSession() in XenForo/Controller.php at line 298
XenForo_Controller->preDispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 309
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/odysseyg/public_html/forum/index.php at line 13

I'm pretty new to servers, etc, and don't particularly know what to do. The server runs on cPanel (if that helps), but I have no idea how to sort out the problem or even interpret the error messages I'm getting.

Thanks for any help you could provide.

This is the operating system error created by MySQL: Got error -1 from storage engine

Which version of MySQL are you running?

This is the operating system error created by MySQL: Got error -1 from storage engine

Which version of MySQL are you running?

Version is 5.1.61.

Just, as a general question, would this be easier to fix if I just reset my cPanel? There's not much on the server that can't be re-done in like an hour (it's literally just XenForo and a blank forum).

I do not know, if you have continues issues with MySQL on various pages, .. it's a bit concerning.
I suspect something's wrong, unrelated to XenForo. Make sure you have a backup of your forum data and other stuff on the server that you care about.

Mysqli statement execute error : Prepared statement needs to be re-prepared

This is a server problem. See this thread:

http://xenforo.com/community/threads/error-on-install.17901/

Mysqli statement execute error : Got error -1 from storage engine

That is an undefined storage error. It could be a corrupt or full xf_admin_log table. Try emptying or recreating that table using phpmyadmin. I suggest this only because the log records are not usually important. Or it could be some other kind of storage problem, such as lack of available space or permissions. But the error code is not specific.

Top Bottom