RM 1.0 Unable to create new categories

smartpixels

XF 1.2.2
RM 1.0.2

Tried creating a new category and got this error.Rebuild XF master and RM before posting here but error persists.

Mysqli statement execute error : Field 'field_cache' doesn't have a default value
  1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 297
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->execute() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 479
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 574
  4. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->insert() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1612
  5. XenForo_DataWriter->_insert() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1601
  6. XenForo_DataWriter->_save() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1393
  7. XenForo_DataWriter->save() in XenResource/ControllerAdmin/Category.php at line 157
  8. XenResource_ControllerAdmin_Category->actionSave() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 337
  9. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  10. XenForo_FrontController->run() in public_html/admin.php at line 13

That's also a field in RM 1.1 - it shouldn't exist in 1.0 unless it was added by an add-on. (You can't downgrade add-ons.)

Do you have any add-ons related to the RM installed?

These are the addons that I have installed but that actually doesn't modifyRM

Resource Count in Message User Info 1.0
Resource Count in Visitor Panel 1.0

That's also a field in RM 1.1 - it shouldn't exist in 1.0 unless it was added by an add-on. (You can't downgrade add-ons.)

May be some addon developer had added that field, I have installed over 50 addons. So my only option is to wait for the RM 1.1 to release?

Well it means that the field exists and it's not expected to -- this will potentially cause problems in the future.

Custom Fields by Waindigo may have been what added this (and there are issues with older versions of it an RM 1.1; it needs to be updated to the latest version to avoid those problems).

Well it means that the field exists and it's not expected to -- this will potentially cause problems in the future.

Custom Fields by Waindigo may have been what added this (and there are issues with older versions of it an RM 1.1; it needs to be updated to the latest version to avoid those problems).
Uninstalled the Custom Fields addon and now everything works well. My bad for not testing RM when I upgraded to XF 1.2.2

Top Bottom