1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RM 1.0 Unable to create new categories

Discussion in 'Resource Manager Support' started by smartpixels, Oct 28, 2013.

1. smartpixels

smartpixels Active Member

XF 1.2.2
    RM 1.0.2

Tried creating a new category and got this error.Rebuild XF master and RM before posting here but error persists.

Mysqli statement execute error : Field 'field_cache' doesn't have a default value
    1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 297
    2. Zend_Db_Statement->execute() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 479
    3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 574
    4. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->insert() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1612
    5. XenForo_DataWriter->_insert() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1601
    6. XenForo_DataWriter->_save() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1393
    7. XenForo_DataWriter->save() in XenResource/ControllerAdmin/Category.php at line 157
    8. XenResource_ControllerAdmin_Category->actionSave() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 337
    9. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
    10. XenForo_FrontController->run() in public_html/admin.php at line 13
  2. Jeremy

Jeremy XenForo Moderator Staff Member

Do you have any add-ons related to the RM installed?
  3. Mike

Mike XenForo Developer Staff Member

That's also a field in RM 1.1 - it shouldn't exist in 1.0 unless it was added by an add-on. (You can't downgrade add-ons.)
  4. smartpixels

These are the addons that I have installed but that actually doesn't modifyRM

Resource Count in Message User Info 1.0
    Resource Count in Visitor Panel 1.0

May be some addon developer had added that field, I have installed over 50 addons. So my only option is to wait for the RM 1.1 to release?
  5. Mike

Mike XenForo Developer Staff Member

Well it means that the field exists and it's not expected to -- this will potentially cause problems in the future.

Custom Fields by Waindigo may have been what added this (and there are issues with older versions of it an RM 1.1; it needs to be updated to the latest version to avoid those problems).
    smartpixels likes this.
  6. smartpixels

Uninstalled the Custom Fields addon and now everything works well. My bad for not testing RM when I upgraded to XF 1.2.2