XF 1.4 Unable To Change Username

Divvens

I have a user who requested a username change, however when I try to change the username and click on "save user" no changes take place, as in I just get the loading animation and it doesn't refresh the page nor save any changes.

These are the user stats (in case it matters)

And the user has given out a lot of likes/has been quoted a lot. I presume those things cause an issue, but I get no error of any sort after trying to save user, it just doesn't save the username.

And the user has given out a lot of likes/has been quoted a lot. I presume those things cause an issue, but I get no error of any sort after trying to save user, it just doesn't save the username.

I doubt that'd be the cause.

Is it only that user or all users?

This is a result of username renames being quite intensive, and if your server isn't up-to-spec the request times out and then rolls the partial changes back.

Ideally in the future it will use the deferrable units of work and incrementally change all the references, but it doesn't do that yet.

This is a result of username renames being quite intensive, and if your server isn't up-to-spec the request times out and then rolls the partial changes back.

Ideally in the future it will use the deferrable units of work and incrementally change all the references, but it doesn't do that yet.
I see, that is what is probably happening to me. I guess I'll need to wait until XenForo can support name changes via the deferred method.

Top Bottom