XF 2.0 Unable to change forums background

jul

Hello all,

So as the title mentiones I am unable to change my background of the forums.
Whenever I change it in the following path:
Code:
AdminCP -> Appearance -> Style Properties -> Page Setup -> Page Background
Nothing will happen, the old link I used to have in there will keep appearing on the forums.

I've cleared my webbrowser cache, used other clean webbrowsers and asked people to check it out. None seem to be able to see the current background image but instead see the old one (including old location link).

The background url is correct and when I manually edit the background with 'Inspect' the correct background is visible.

Anyone knows what the issue is and how it can be solved?

Thanks for reading.

I've just found out that the login function on the forums contains the current background.
It is weird why my forums background doesn't change...

There's quite a lot of custom CSS on your site. Notably, if you look at the inspector, there's an "!important" rule on .p-pageWrapper selector. This appears to be in matti.less (which isn't a standard file).

Reactions: jul
There's quite a lot of custom CSS on your site. Notably, if you look at the inspector, there's an "!important" rule on .p-pageWrapper selector. This appears to be in matti.less (which isn't a standard file).

Perfect! It was indeed a fixed background URL in that file. Thank you for the support!

Issue is solved, thread locked.

Top Bottom