UI.X Dark

UI.X Dark 1.5.22.0

No permission to download
After updating my UI.X Dark theme, this is the error I received.

Code:
[LIST=1]
[*]Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 297
[*]Zend_Db_Statement->execute() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 479
[*]Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 574
[*]Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->insert() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1624
[*]XenForo_DataWriter->_insert() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1613
[*]XenForo_DataWriter->_save() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1405
[*]XenForo_DataWriter->save() in XenForo/Model/Template.php at line 1023
[*]XenForo_Model_Template->importTemplatesStyleXml() in Audentio/UIX/Model/Style.php at line 107
[*]Audentio_UIX_Model_Style->importAudentioStyleXml() in Audentio/UIX/ControllerAdmin/UIXStyle.php at line 232
[*]Audentio_UIX_ControllerAdmin_UIXStyle->actionInstallStep2() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
[*]XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
[/LIST]

After updating my UI.X Dark theme, this is the error I received.

Code:
[LIST=1]
[*]Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 297
[*]Zend_Db_Statement->execute() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 479
[*]Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 574
[*]Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->insert() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1624
[*]XenForo_DataWriter->_insert() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1613
[*]XenForo_DataWriter->_save() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1405
[*]XenForo_DataWriter->save() in XenForo/Model/Template.php at line 1023
[*]XenForo_Model_Template->importTemplatesStyleXml() in Audentio/UIX/Model/Style.php at line 107
[*]Audentio_UIX_Model_Style->importAudentioStyleXml() in Audentio/UIX/ControllerAdmin/UIXStyle.php at line 232
[*]Audentio_UIX_ControllerAdmin_UIXStyle->actionInstallStep2() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
[*]XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
[/LIST]
Did you updated the UI.X addon first?

Hey Mike.

I use a large header background (see WWE Forums - Wrestling Discussion & News), I'm wondering if the AD Styler can be used to change it? I want users to choose their own.
Yet that can be done. Requires changes to the styler but possible. It's difficult to offer support on the styler because it is complex and we didn't build an easy system to edit it. But if you create a ticket at Audentio.com I'll take a look.

I am running xenforo 1.4.10.
Update the addon to 1.0.4 Patch 1 first.
Than try to update the style to 1.4.10 with the automatic funktion.

In ACP i see this.

uix1.webp

So try to force reinstall. Did this 3 times.
But still get the force reinstall message there.
So i upload the style to server manual copy all the files recursive to the folders.
Than override the parent style with the xml.
Still same message in ACP.

The manual step i did also 3 times.

On mobile browsers i have this.

Screenshot_2015-07-30-23-06-58.webp

Don´t change anything else.
I disable the error message now in the option.
But that`s not a solution.

The style is working as i can see till now.
But want to know why this message comes up.

By the way, don´t have any error in the console.

Hello! I just installed the theme and I'm having a weird "outdated template" problem. I'm trying to edit Sidebar.css. I'm adding this styling:

Code:
.sidebar .section .secondaryContent {
    background-color: @primaryLightest;
    padding-top: 0;
}

.sidebar .visitorPanel .secondaryContent {
    padding-top: 8px;
}

When I save it, it says the template is outdated.
f9e85f840da5ee9d2b09ca1c92a50263.png

I've reverted to the original template, added the styling again, but it keeps telling me the template is outdated when I edit it.

As i wrote in my last post here, still don`t get an answer for this, i am on 1.4.10.

Has also an error, what i believe, is related to this theme.

ErrorException: Argument 2 passed to XenForo_Application::mapMerge() must be of the type array, boolean given, called in /var/www/html/pattayaforum.net/www/forums/library/XenForo/CssOutput.php on line 162 and defined - library/XenForo/Application.php:1171
Generiert durch: Unbekanntes Benutzerkonto, Montag um 17:16 Uhr
Stapelverfolgung
#0 /var/www/html/pattayaforum.net/www/forums/library/XenForo/Application.php(1171): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(4096, 'Argument 2 pass...', '/var/www/html/p...', 1171, Array)
#1 /var/www/html/pattayaforum.net/www/forums/library/XenForo/CssOutput.php(162): XenForo_Application::mapMerge(Array, false)
#2 /var/www/html/pattayaforum.net/www/forums/library/XenForo/CssOutput.php(191): XenForo_CssOutput->_prepareForOutput()
#3 /var/www/html/pattayaforum.net/www/forums/library/XenForo/CssOutput.php(631): XenForo_CssOutput->renderCss()
#4 /var/www/html/pattayaforum.net/www/forums/css.php(12): XenForo_CssOutput::run()
#5 {main}
Benötigter Status
array(3) {
["url"] => string(99) "http://www.pattayaforum.net/forums/css.php?css=uix,uix_style,uix_dark&style=19&dir=LTR&d=1438614036"
["_GET"] => array(4) {
["css"] => string(22) "uix,uix_style,uix_dark"
["style"] => string(2) "19"
["dir"] => string(3) "LTR"
["d"] => string(10) "1438614036"
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

Hopefully get this time an answer.

Hi. I'm having an issue with the category strip icons displaying as boxes with the fontawesome code in it. I've tried across three different browsers, and it isn't displaying correctly.

I have the CategoryStrip Icons enabled/disabled with no change, and I have the following in my extra.css:

.nodeList .node.category.node_3 .categoryStrip .nodeTitle:before {content: '\f075';}

Capture.webp

Top Bottom