UI.X Dark

UI.X Dark 1.5.22.0

No permission to download
Is there an update incoming for UI.X Dark? I know this thread isn't as popular as the UI.X one but all the bugs from that still occur in the Dark style.

The latest update damaged my theme as well. the navigation undocked itself on top of the header icon. To resolve I had to change to 'float logo next to navigation' and now it's not clickable, despite the html saying it should be.

I've had to copy code from the UIX theme just to make it look acceptable.

It's a right mess.

Last edited:
how do i remove the help link in the navigation bar? i'd like to collapse it with css code (display: none) but i can't seem to find the right css code for the help tab.

Anyone else having problems with classic postbit not working in Internet Explorer? I've tried in both the "untouched" UI.X Dark install and my edited child style and each time the postbit reverts to vertical - it was working before the last update (I think). Chrome, Firefox etc show it correctly.

how can i raise the 'jump to top' button/arrow at the bottom right of the page? i need to bring it up by 50px or so to make room for a chat bar.

After Updating today i got several error messages at the server.

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli prepare error: Unknown column 'uix_sidebar' in 'field list' - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:77
Generiert durch: teletubbi, Vor 3 Minuten
Stapelverfolgung
#0 /usr/www/users/pattay/forums/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(115): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare('UPDATE `xf_user...')
#1 /usr/www/users/pattay/forums/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php(381): Zend_Db_Statement->__construct(Object(Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli), 'UPDATE `xf_user...')
#2 /usr/www/users/pattay/forums/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(478): Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare('UPDATE `xf_user...')
#3 /usr/www/users/pattay/forums/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(632): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('UPDATE `xf_user...', Array)
#4 /usr/www/users/pattay/forums/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1640): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->update('xf_user_option', Array, 'user_id = 559')
#5 /usr/www/users/pattay/forums/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1609): XenForo_DataWriter->_update()
#6 /usr/www/users/pattay/forums/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1405): XenForo_DataWriter->_save()
#7 /usr/www/users/pattay/forums/library/Audentio/UIX/ControllerPublic/UIX.php(88): XenForo_DataWriter->save()
#8 /usr/www/users/pattay/forums/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(347): Audentio_UIX_ControllerPublic_UIX->actionToggleSidebar()
#9 /usr/www/users/pattay/forums/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#10 /usr/www/users/pattay/forums/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#11 {main}
Benötigter Status
array(3) {
["url"] => string(53) "http://www.pattayaforum.net/forums/uix/toggle-sidebar"
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

ErrorException: Undefined index: uix_sidebar - library/XenForo/Visitor.php:670
Generiert durch: teletubbi, Vor 4 Minuten
Stapelverfolgung
#0 /usr/www/users/pattay/forums/library/XenForo/Visitor.php(670): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined index...', '/usr/www/users/...', 670, Array)
#1 /usr/www/users/pattay/forums/library/Audentio/UIX/ControllerPublic/UIX.php(71): XenForo_Visitor->offsetGet('uix_sidebar')
#2 /usr/www/users/pattay/forums/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(347): Audentio_UIX_ControllerPublic_UIX->actionToggleSidebar()
#3 /usr/www/users/pattay/forums/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#4 /usr/www/users/pattay/forums/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#5 {main}
Benötigter Status
array(3) {
["url"] => string(53) "http://www.pattayaforum.net/forums/uix/toggle-sidebar"
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

@Mike Creuzer

So it looks before.

original_style.webp

And this is how it looks after update.

neuer_style.webp

First update i load all with ftp and import the xml file to overwrite the original style.
As it don`t work i load the zip file on the server and extract it there to copy the files over.
Again import the xml file like before. Same result.
Than i try to update automatically. It looks like it was working but same result. And under the update options i have always the same force reinstall. I did this 3 times. No changes.

UI.X Dark
-Child style with changes
--1 style (for users)
--2 style (for users)

Last edited:
@Mike Creuzer

So it looks before.

View attachment 106192

View attachment 106193

First update i load all with ftp and import the xml file to overwrite the original style.
As it don`t work i load the zip file on the server and extract it there to copy the files over.
Than i try to update automatically. It looks like it was working but same result. And under the update options i have always the same force reinstall. I did this 3 times. No changes.

UI.X Dark
--1 style (for users)
--2 style (for users)
Did you upgrade with the parent or child version of uix dark?

I try now to reverse it and install the Version before.
Looks like this is working. Have only minor things to change.

Hello,

it seems there is something wrong with the xml files for uix dark 1.4.7 - the child and parent files seem to be swapped (child is 760k and parent is 10k).

Yep, using the "child" theme worked.

@Mike Creuzer

So it looks before.

View attachment 106209

View attachment 106210

UI.X Dark
--1 style (for users)
--2 style (for users)

same

Top Bottom