UI.X Classic

UI.X Classic [Paid] 2.2.15.0.2

No permission to buy ($35.00)

ThemeHouse

ThemeHouse submitted a new resource:

UI.X Classic - Original UI.X for XenForo 1 look and feel

hero-classic.jpg
UI.X Classic
UI.X for XenForo 1 was the original flagship product from ThemeHouse/Audentio. Though the look and feel was modernized in UI.X 2, we decided to use the same colors, fonts, and general look and feel as it was back in XenForo 1. UI.X Classic has been updated with the UI.X 2 Framework, which comes with tons of new features. There may be some...

Read more about this resource...

Just to mention:
  • the coupon code has a typo.
  • the package is named the same, as the UIX2 package. That could lead to confusion.
Since the files inside seem to be named exact the same as the UIX2 files and going into the very same folders, they would override the UIX2 files. Are you aware of this? How can I install UIX classic and UIX2 side by side?

An important thing. Since this one doesn't work with 2.0 what's the best path to upgrade XF from 2.0 to 2.1? I've the previous version of UI.X installed. Do I've to upgrade XF first and then upgrade the plugin and UI.X or there's a suggested way to do that?

An important thing. Since this one doesn't work with 2.0 what's the best path to upgrade XF from 2.0 to 2.1? I've the previous version of UI.X installed. Do I've to upgrade XF first and then upgrade the plugin and UI.X or there's a suggested way to do that?

This:
You will always want to upgrade you site in the following order:

1. XenForo Software first
  2. Add-ons
  3. Themes

I have a small shift in layout, see marking in Screenhot:

The original UI.X style doesn't have this shift... Can you fix this issue?

@ThemeHouse

How to adjust the size of the avatar here?

I changed the avatar shape to default and adjusted the border radius to 10% and the avatars look fine everywhere except here, where it's now too small to make out what it is.

By the way, I'm using the exact same settings with UI.X Classic Dark and it doesn't do this.

TIA

@ThemeHouse
Can you just remind me where the option is to enable icons on subnodes? They're enabled by default on Classic Dark, but not Light. Thanks

Well, scratch that last part. I finally got around to upgrading Dark and see they're also disabled by default now.....

Last edited:
@ThemeHouse
Can you just remind me where the option is to enable icons on subnodes? They're enabled by default on Classic Dark, but not Light. Thanks

Well, scratch that last part. I finally got around to upgrading Dark and see they're also disabled by default now.....
I think thats just so it looks like classic. Sorry that was accidentally switched on at some point, was never meant to be I think. Glad you found it.

I think thats just so it looks like classic. Sorry that was accidentally switched on at some point, was never meant to be I think. Glad you found it.
Well, to be honest, I'm thinking I might like it back, ha ha. I like to expand the page width a little, but over 1200 you get three columns and they just lined up a bit better with the icons. And grid doesn't well with these styles either because of the resultant very wide space between the nodes and the last post message at the bottom.....

Top Bottom