Udemy Courses on Xenforo - Whose Doing It?

Divinum Fiat

Hi all, I'm an instructor on Udemy and have had my XF community for 3.5 years but haven't integrated the two. I'm wondering if there are any Udemy instructors that have successfully migrated (or added) their Udemy courses to their XF communities. For those who have, would you mind sharing any tips/regrets?

Or perhaps you may not be a Udemy instructor but teach online courses via the XF platform? I'd love to hear how you do it, what works, what doesn't.

Likewise, anyone who has a question for me, just ask. I gladly help.

Hi all, I'm an instructor on Udemy and have had my XF community for 3.5 years but haven't integrated the two. I'm wondering if there are any Udemy instructors that have successfully migrated (or added) their Udemy courses to their XF communities. For those who have, would you mind sharing any tips/regrets?

Or perhaps you may not be a Udemy instructor but teach online courses via the XF platform? I'd love to hear how you do it, what works, what doesn't.

Likewise, anyone who has a question for me, just ask. I gladly help.
I've thought about using XF for some workshops and webinar videos, but bandwidth on the videos would be tough. I've put a few videos on Video and linked the url on XF.
Not familiar with udemy. ..

Top Bottom