1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Udemy Courses on Xenforo - Whose Doing It?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Core Freedom, Jan 23, 2016.

1. Core Freedom

Core Freedom Well-Known Member

Hi all, I'm an instructor on Udemy and have had my XF community for 3.5 years but haven't integrated the two. I'm wondering if there are any Udemy instructors that have successfully migrated (or added) their Udemy courses to their XF communities. For those who have, would you mind sharing any tips/regrets?

Or perhaps you may not be a Udemy instructor but teach online courses via the XF platform? I'd love to hear how you do it, what works, what doesn't.

Likewise, anyone who has a question for me, just ask. I gladly help.
  2. Alfa1

Alfa1 Well-Known Member

@Andy.N planned to provide a courses system to his community. I don't know what came of it. @NinaMcI offers a courses system based on xenforo on mooclub.
    NinaMcI likes this.
  3. wedgar

wedgar Well-Known Member

I've thought about using XF for some workshops and webinar videos, but bandwidth on the videos would be tough. I've put a few videos on Video and linked the url on XF.
    Not familiar with udemy. ..
  4. NinaMcI

NinaMcI Active Member

MoocLab.club uses Xenforo software to provide an Online Learning resource offering forums, information, reviews and guides to assist people wishing to pursue their education using MOOCs and online courses.
    Alfa1 likes this.
  5. Alfa1

Alfa1 Well-Known Member

That depends on your host. Bandwidth should not be a factor nowadays. I get the first 500GB free and low bandwidth costs after that.
    wedgar likes this.