Ubuntu 13.10 - released

Adam Howard

I've been using it since the early alpha and beta stage... Was always fairly stable and the last beta, I couldn't find any bugs at all (at least not on my setup).

Been using Gnome with GDM though. Not exactly a Unity fan or a lightdm fan.

Note: Should be a while before all the repositories have the final version online, but the main server has it. Also keep in mind the default iso will now be 64 bit (once they update the site). There is still is a 32 bit version though.

http://releases.ubuntu.com/saucy/

Attachments

• Screenshot from 2013-10-18 00:52:32.webp
    Screenshot from 2013-10-18 00:52:32.webp
    11.7 KB · Views: 16
I'm still using 12.04. Because somehow pidgin doesn't work on 12.10. So I had to revert back to 12.04.
Pidgin, eh? You must really love that little online chat program in order to revert your whole OS for it. lol :P

Pidgin works fine in 13.10. I did a quick install and all was working. Of course, I'm not usually an online chat person (well, of course I do like forums though).

Pidgin, eh? You must really love that little online chat program in order to revert your whole OS for it. lol :p

Pidgin works fine in 13.10. I did a quick install and all was working. Of course, I'm not usually an online chat person (well, of course I do like forums though).
I do. It allows me to login using different account from different type in just one program. (y)

FYI, I need to login into gmail, gmail apss via xmpp and 2 Yahoo! everyday. :D Something that Empathy can't do.

Top Bottom