TwoTonHammer Gaming

pmflav

We are a new gaming community. We have chosen to use xenforo.

We have quite an extensive list of addons installed, way to many to list them all here.

Our centre point at this stage is the free use of our team speak 3 server. We also have an NPL for our team speak.

The website and team speak are hosted on a very reliable VPS. Has not gone down once since we started.

For a further increase in performance we are also using cloud flare.

Our community will work around credits, this is virtual currency you earn through certain activities. You can then buy site privileges etc with those credits.

As we are very very new things are pretty quite. We all start somewhere. This is where posts like this help.

Looking for people to register and contribute towards our worthy site.

Feedback on the site is always appreciated.

Visit twotonhammer.com

Last edited:
Have thought about the name. And a very valid point. A name change is coming, something that of course still defines us and is unique. More googling will be done this time. Apparently twotonhammer is also a band.
I am actually taking down the streams area. Might put it up again later.

Have thought about the name. And a very valid point. A name change is coming, something that of course still defines us and is unique. More googling will be done this time. Apparently twotonhammer is also a band.
I am actually taking down the streams area. Might put it up again later.

Good choice on the name change, yeh, I forgot about the band too :)

I like the streaming area, I use it myself.. I just didn't like a tool like swifty was the only one. There are some really great twitch streamers you could feature without just jumping on the fanboi wagon of ppl like swify and kripp..

Agreed. Poor choice on my part. Have taken down the streams for the moment until the community grows. Would prefer streams from our own members, so will put the stream area back up when the interest is there.

Top Bottom