XF 1.5 Two-Step Verification

It keep asking me Email Confirmation Code when I sign in and the email goes to my spam then when I goto the admin panel I have to Email Confirmation Code again!! For now I would just like to shut this down until I understand it better.

I got it thank you Brogan it was in the user permissions area. Now is there a way to just activate this for the admin side of the board?

Thank You
Vinny

The system has been designed to allow developers to easily add additional providers. I'm not sure if it has been suggested before, if not, it's worth suggesting in case others feel they could use something similar.

FWIW, as far as I'm concerned, I already authorise a number of accounts via the Authy app on my phone, and if I didn't do that, I could receive an email on my phone. I guess SMS message would be handy for people who may not have a smartphone but I would expect those to be in the minority, these days.

Hi Chris
OK I still think the SMS would be easier BUT, right now one of the problems I am having and I'm not sure why this is happening is all the mail from this is going to my spam filter and I don't know how to fix this? Now if it was SMS it would be texted to me well I think that is faster then email. In some cases I get text were email can get though..

Vinny

Well, there's no immediate solution for receiving SMS so I can't help with that.

You would need to contact your email or hosting provider for advice as to why your emails are being marked as spam. As a short term solution that will only affect yourself receiving the emails, you could add your board's email address to your "safe" list in your email client.

Top Bottom