XF 2.2 Two Step Verification not working

Spartan

I set up to require two step verification to access the ACP, but it doesn't work. I logged off, then back on, then go to the ACP login page. It lets me right in without requiring a two step verification.

Help?

Requiring two step for the ACP just requires that the account has two step enabled. It doesn't force validation on every login, if the device is set as trusted. (Device trusting is a separate cookie from logging in; you can untrust devices in the account section if you want to explicitly test it.)

Requiring two step for the ACP just requires that the account has two step enabled. It doesn't force validation on every login, if the device is set as trusted. (Device trusting is a separate cookie from logging in; you can untrust devices in the account section if you want to explicitly test it.)

Where is the accounts section? I've searched everywhere.

When you have two step enabled and you click into the page, there's a section at the bottom about trusted devices. You can choose the option to untrust the current device or all devices there. (Which should mean that the next time you log in, you need to complete your two step verification. You can also test that via an incognito window as that will always be seen as a new "device".)

Top Bottom