1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Two Header Rows or Pulldown Menus?

Discussion in 'Styling and Customization Questions' started by Core Freedom, Mar 23, 2013.

1. Core Freedom

Core Freedom Well-Known Member

Is there any way to create either a second header row or a pull down menu to make the overall site navigation easier for visitors?

I'm running out of space and if I want to create another "forum as tab" it shifts the entire right side of the forum out of place.

Is there a better solution?

2. Dodgeboard

Dodgeboard Well-Known Member

3. Core Freedom

Thanks Dodgeboard. I can't have them be something I need to program, I'm just not technical enough. Will see if there is another option, maybe an add-on. I have the Nodes as Tabs add-on, but for some reason I can only create one link in the header, not a pull-down menu.

4. Dodgeboard

Dodgeboard Well-Known Member

(y)

It's really not that hard to edit templates....If you make a mistake, you can always revert them (back to normal) with one click.

Core Freedom likes this.
  5. Core Freedom

Thank you for having more confidence and me than I do for myself. :p I better not mess with them, I've had my share of trouble with my forum. :)