Resource icon

Two Factor Auth 1.1.1

No permission to download

Liam W

in memoriam 1998-2020
Liam W submitted a new resource:

Two Factor Auth - Another level of security...

This addon allows your users to specify a secondary authentication mechanism.

The addon allows developers to extend the two default two-factor methods, so the addon isn't limited.

The addon comes with:
  • Email OTP
  • Google Authenticator
by default.

The ability to use this addon is permission controlled, and two-factor auth can be disabled for a user in the AdminCP.

Read more about this resource...

I got invalid error because title of my website is using space ?

error message from Google Auth; Invalid Barcode, the barcode otpauth://totp/bla bla blablabla bla?secret=SOMETHINGSOMETHING is not valid authentication barcode.

How do I custom the title key ?

I got invalid error because title of my website is using space ?

error message from Google Auth; Invalid Barcode, the barcode otpauth://totp/bla bla blablabla bla?secret=SOMETHINGSOMETHING is not valid authentication barcode.

How do I custom the title key ?

I'll fix that tonight after Casualty :)

Hi, It's work now and I got `undefined' and the number of confirmation as the results.

After confirmed bar code if you scan the bar-code again, the same error from my first post here.

Hi, It's work now and I got `undefined' and the number of confirmation as the results.

After confirmed bar code if you scan the bar-code again, the same error from my first post here.

The title is customised in the options, and there must be something wrong with the all your using. It doesn't like duplicate titles.

You're not supposed to scan the barcode again. You're supposed to get the code from the list of sites in the app.

Also, I don't get any errors with a code with spaces and even a hyphen in the name, so I think you're using an outdated or buggy google authenticator app.

Liam

I just replace old files with the new one, and upgrade the addon. Maybe only me, don't worry about it. Anyway I am also try to use it, after login redirect to `Two Factor Code Required', then I got this error;

The following error occurred:
You entered an incorrect code. Please try again.

Server test using XF 1.3.5, multiple vps with apache standard and nginx as proxy.
Browser: latest Chrome.

Is it possible cache problem or anything to with old one ? Do I need to uninstall old addon first ?

Once again, maybe only me, don't worry about it.

Thanks

I just replace old files with the new one, and upgrade the addon. Maybe only me, don't worry about it. Anyway I am also try to use it, after login redirect to `Two Factor Code Required', then I got this error;

The following error occurred:
You entered an incorrect code. Please try again.

Server test using XF 1.3.5, multiple vps with apache standard and nginx as proxy.
Browser: latest Chrome.

Is it possible cache problem or anything to with old one ? Do I need to uninstall old addon first ?

Once again, maybe only me, don't worry about it.

Thanks
This is happening to me as well.

I am sure they are corrects.

JqhG3HK.png

Suggestion: Use cookies instead of each login for Email OTP option. So if the browser doesnt have the cookie it will send a new code.

Suggesting for the email OTP failover and backup code implementation, in case user can't find their phone, or removed the app, either they could choose backup code or email to have a failover method to login.

In 1.4.2 when you active two factor authentication in one user you type it and says that is incorrect.

Can you fix it?

Please add the following functions, I am willing to donate money for them:
  • Protection of the admin control panel via two-factor authentication.
  • A 'lost token' link on login, that enables the user to contact an administrator for manual approval.
  • More descriptive page on the second step of login.

Will this Resource be updated for the above requests and concerns?
I've been using the 'other' now abandoned Two-Factor addon, and would like to switch. I surely don't want to waste my time if this isn't still being developed.

Top Bottom