XF 2.2 Two-colored svg

Hi, your file is not a correct svg.
In short, you uploaded a .png file, into a program that processes svg, and then you saved it.
Even though the program saved it to you as an svg, your logo isn't actually vector.
Try going back to the vector source file (just ask who designed your logo), and I'll be happy to help you

Hi, your file is not a correct svg.
In short, you uploaded a .png file, into a program that processes svg, and then you saved it.
Even though the program saved it to you as an svg, your logo isn't actually vector.
Try going back to the vector source file (just ask who designed your logo), and I'll be happy to help you
I designed the logo myself in PAINT.NET and saved the file as .png.

Choose > Inckscape SVG, so save all logo information, layers, and metadata, and keep it as your original source. Then, later, from this file, pull out all your logos you want.

Everything was going good and I was enjoying it, up until I had to move objects around, cut them out, fill colour and things then got complicated. I found Inkscape to be very confusing. I did watch some tutorials and read a few guides but everything sounded too weird/complicated. I finally managed to create the logo, although I'm not sure if I'm too happy with it. It's not as "perfect" as I want it to be. For example, the 4 buttons, I feel like it's not in the center but found the movement/adjustment too complicated, it wouldn't sit exactly where I'd like it to. Anyway, here's the optimized version, https://www.joyfreak.com/styles/joyfreak/gaming-forum.svg

2KB. Is that now a valid SVG file?

How weird. On iOS, Safari, the font is different and the K is cut off. Hmmm.

It seems to cut the bottom of the J off on desktop too.

Edit: I've had to revert back to my .png file for now until I find a solution.

Last edited:
Top Bottom