Two and a Half Men Without Charlie Sheen?

James

For the fans of Two and a Half Men - do you think it'd still be a success without our resident Charlie Sheen?

Me personally, I'm not too sure if it'll succeed without its star character, but I guess it depends on how they pull it off.

On another note, has anyone tried the new drug Charlie Sheen?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

This was one of my favourite shows.

I was having this same discussion with my sister some days ago. The answer is maybe a no, :(

L-is-Loser.webp

I feel bad for him. There is no doubt in my mind that he has bi-polar disorder. He sounds SO much like my first ex husband, it's scary (yes he is bi-polar).
Right now he's on that manic high. It'll be sad when he crashes.

I have only watched a couple of episodes of the show. It was good, and no it won't be the "same" without him, but depending on how CBS goes about it, I do think it could go on.

I thought this show was off the air years ago and was completely surprise to know it is/was still running. I could not even sit thought one televised showing, as it was not my type of comedy and or the actors were not humorous enough.

!!!!Where is my Zombie's!!!!

The inter-play between him and his brother, house-keeper, nephew, sister-in-law is what makes the show.

Without him it's just a bunch of people with no focus.

I don't watch much TV. Never thought much of the sheen family in any case. He's just another hollyweird.

2 and a half men without Charlie Sheen = Men 1.5 ?

Are they really firing him for being the guy they hired.....he IS the part he plays....He humps everything that walks or tries to and has been a bad boy since...well since he wasn't an Estevez anymore. I don't get it...there is no way that they did not know about his lifestyle when they hired him and I really don't believe it's anything but a bunch of actors mad that he makes so much per ep and it spiraled out of control. I also find it funny that NOT ONE co-star has anything to say about it. Sounds like studio legal mumbo-jumbo to me and I bet they think they can pull bucks in from the ep without him based on the popularity he brought to the show. Their loses if half the people keep watching the show will be offset by not paying 2 million out of every eps 4 million dollar budget to Charlie. He makes that show. Without him...it might as well be dahrma and greg without the crazy blond with a hot bod...basically a waste of airtime.

I bet the show will somehow go the same way as Coupling did (The British version, mind you. The American version of it lacked the brilliant timing that the British actors had) once Richard Coyle left the show.

Coyle, not Coyle's character made the show. They tried replacing him with a guy looking like Coyle, but lacking the brilliance and timing.

I enjoyed Two and a Half Men, but not to the extent where I'd end up buying the DVDs. But yes, Sheen clearly has lost the plot and currently seems to resemble a high-speed car barreling straight towards a concrete wall.

Top Bottom