XF 2.2 Twitter X

Alvin63

So if the Twitter bird is changing to X (and it already has I noticed on Twitter today), what happens to all the share links with the Twitter bird on? Not just on XF but on multiple websites? And how quickly will the bird change to an X?

And tweets are still tweets and the company account is still @twitter because some random user is already called @x, and the entire UI still references Twitter and tweets, and the mobile apps haven’t been updated and neither have any of their corporate sites or help pages or developer portals.

Incredibly half arsed though we shouldn’t expect more than that.

Hey at least they’ve managed to rename conference rooms in HQ, including one of them which is called s3Xy

🤦‍♂️

I don't think anyone has even posted a tweet on my site in a long time. I used to do it fairly often when I was on Twitter. We do have a "Whither Twitter?" thread but it's mostly just us ragging on Musk for all his BS. I used to have some admiration for the guy when Tesla was the scrappy new kid on the auto industry block and I mostly love what he's done for space travel with SpaceX (save the stupid satellite constellation which is f-ing up as many things as it is fixing), but he probably should have stopped there. Everything he has done since seems to be s****ting on that legacy.

I don't think anyone has even posted a tweet on my site in a long time. I used to do it fairly often when I was on Twitter. We do have a "Whither Twitter?" thread but it's mostly just us ragging on Musk for all his BS. I used to have some admiration for the guy when Tesla was the scrappy new kid on the auto industry block and I mostly love what he's done for space travel with SpaceX (save the stupid satellite constellation which is f-ing up as many things as it is fixing), but he probably should have stopped there. Everything he has done since seems to be s****ting on that legacy.
Twitter-pator logins have been disabled on my site for awhile.... sharing is still (currently) enabled, but I foresee in the near future that being disabled. Honestly.. the two "social media" aspects that I am getting visits (and new users) from are FB and Reddit.

save the stupid satellite constellation which is f-ing up as many things as it is fixing
Errr... being in the niche of astronomy and astrophotography.. DON'T even get me going there.. if you think my recent XF rant was bad... it would be nothing when compared to how he and his fellow idiots are polluting our skies. Depending on which direction I'm pointed for captures.. every 3rd or 4th image is photo-bombed by a satellite... luckily my processing software can "magically" remove it.

Top Bottom