XF 1.3 Twitter Integration Problem

mbt131

My admin account associated with my twitter profile.If I click external accounts , an error occuring.

C829C6n.png

Code:
Zend_Http_Client_Adapter_Exception: Unable to Connect to ssl://api.twitter.com:443. Error #110: Connection timed out - library/Zend/Http/Client/Adapter/Socket.php:235

#0 /home/xxx/public_html/library/Zend/Http/Client.php(973): Zend_Http_Client_Adapter_Socket->connect('api.twitter.com', 443, true)
#1 /home/xxx/public_html/library/Zend/Oauth/Client.php(227): Zend_Http_Client->request()
#2 /home/xxx/public_html/library/Zend/Service/Twitter.php(1246): Zend_Oauth_Client->request('GET')
#3 /home/xxx/public_html/library/Zend/Service/Twitter.php(347): Zend_Service_Twitter->get('account/verify_...')
#4 /home/xxx/public_html/library/XenForo/Helper/Twitter.php(73): Zend_Service_Twitter->accountVerifyCredentials()
#5 /home/xxx/public_html/library/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Account.php(1525): XenForo_Helper_Twitter::getUserFromToken('123456456-RGQo...', 'nEadasd234234E3...')
#6 /home/xxx/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(347): XenForo_ControllerPublic_Account->actionExternalAccounts()
#7 /home/xxx/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#8 /home/xxx/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#9 {main}

array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(41) "http://www.xyz.com/account/external-accounts"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

• I tried to clear twitter integration Twitter Application Consumer Key ,Twitter Application Consumer Secret .Didn't fix.
  • I tried to clear xf_user_profile > external_auth field.Didn't fix.
  • I tried to see external account page another user that not associated with twitter , page works fine.
  • I tried on this site , associated my twitter account to with xenforo community account and clicked external account page , it works fine.

By the way, in our country goverment blocked twitter nowadays.Yeah , its funny . My hosting provider also is in my country.I think this blocking caused my problem.

Anyway , how can I manually disassociate twitter from users who already associate twitter accounts with their forum account ?

Last edited:
You're in Turkey aren't you? (My wife's Turkish so we've been following the events closely.)
Hence why you are seeing that error.

It may be possible to forcibly remove the association but it would require queries and modifying the xf_user_authenticate and xf_user_external_auth tables.
In addition, I'm not entirely sure what that would do to the accounts.

You're in Turkey aren't you? (My wife's Turkish so we've been following the events closely.)
Hence why you are seeing that error.

It may be possible to forcibly remove the association but it would require queries and modifying the xf_user_authenticate and xf_user_external_auth tables.
In addition, I'm not entirely sure what that would do to the accounts.
Bingo ! Can you be more specific about require queries and modifying the xf_user_authenticate and xf_user_external_auth tables.How if I delete all datas in these tables ?

I would need to do some testing first as I'm not sure what effect it would have just deleting that data.

Of course, those who have registered via Twitter will no longer have access if those records are deleted.

@Brogan I deleted all twitter rows in xf_user_external_auth and from xf_user_profile > external_auth field . Now I can enter external account page without any error .I didn't change anything in xf_user_authenticate. Its look like fixed.

Top Bottom