Twitter Header Module [Paid] [Deleted]

John

John submitted a new resource:

Twitter Header Module (version 1.1.x) - Display latest tweets in the header

This is an add on for your Xenforo installation that will allow you to display the latest Tweet from any Twitter account you designate. It also gives you control over what elements of the Tweet (name, timestamp, avatar, URL) as well as in what style(s) it will render in. You will have the ability to position it where you like. By default, it is coded to display in the upper right corner of the style header.

Demo

View attachment 43323...

Read more about this resource...

The screenshot gives the impression that it maybe only works in the themes you listed. I'm fairly sure that's not what you intended though :-)

The screenshot gives the impression that it maybe only works in the themes you listed. I'm fairly sure that's not what you intended though :)
That screenshot is to give the example of what the option looks like with multiple styles to choose from. ;)
Oh, can it be changed to show to guest as well?
Probably. If that is preferred, I will look into changing the code. :)

That screenshot is to give the example of what the list looks like with multiple styles to choose from. ;)

I know, but it might be worth explicitly stating that. I wondered for a minute whether it required your framework or not.

I know, but it might be worth explicitly stating that. I wondered for a minute whether it required your framework or not.
I did state that in the description...but, I've added a description over the image so hopefully others won't perhaps be confused. :)

Could it be used to show retweets? My forum twitter account mainly does retweeting but they don't show. I changed it to my personal one and it works.

Could it be used to show retweets? My forum twitter account mainly does retweeting but they don't show. I changed it to my personal one and it works.
Not with the way the current Twitter API works.

Just purchased and have a major problem after installing with Chris deemings Auto Installer.

I have xenporta enabled. when ppl now goto my domain instead of seeing the portal frontpage they now see the plugin documentation : http://www.xyz.com/#!/documenter_cover !

Even uninstalling doesnt fix the issue.

Please fix this ASAP.

This was fixed for this client. The Auto Installer was pulling in the folder I include in the package that has the instructions in it, including an "index.html" file. I have renamed this folder and file so hopefully there won't be issues for those who use the Auto Installer going forward. :)

Love this add-on. I was wondering if it was possible to add in a feature for links inside of the tweets to work. For example, if I tweet the URL of a website, have it turn that URL into a clickable link in the header. Another neat feature would be the ability to add multiple accounts, then show the latest tweet from the accounts on that list. This one isn't a huge issue for me, but would be a nice feature. Those are the only issues I have with this, otherwise awesome addon!

Are links clickable in this? I'd have assumed so but the post above suggests not.

Anyone got a demo with tweets that include links?

Top Bottom