Add-on Twitter Cards

DaveM

I am looking for someone to do an add on for me for the Twitter Card setup. I see it was asked for on xf here at one time https://xenforo.com/community/threads/twitter-cards.51803/

What I would need it to be able to do is in my ACP I could just select what card I would like to use as set-out here. I suppose we would only be looking at the first 4 listed below.

If this is felt that it would need to be a paid add on please let me know so I can consider it further.

Drive engagement from your Tweets
The below Card types have a beautiful consumption experience built for Twitter’s web and mobile clients:

• Summary Card: Default Card, including a title, description, thumbnail, and Twitter account attribution.
  • Summary Card with Large Image: Similar to a Summary Card, but with a prominently featured image.
  • Photo Card: A Card with a photo only.
  • Gallery Card: A Card highlighting a collection of four photos.
  • App Card: A Card to detail a mobile app with direct download.
  • Player Card: A Card to provide video/audio/media.
  • Product Card: A Card optimized for product information.
To learn more about how Card meta tags and our web crawler works, please check out Getting Started Guide.

Hi Dave,

I researched this a bit. So if I understand correctly you're looking for a way to more easily sign up for the Twitter Card service.

Top Bottom