Twitter Account

I'm a registration "whore". Any site idea that comes to me includes a domain registration, Twitter account registration, major emails register (to prevent fake staff abuse), YouTube registration, etc.

I haven't crossed the Facebook frontier, treacherous slopes and all.

I'm a registration "whore". Any site idea that comes to me includes a domain registration, Twitter account registration, major emails register (to prevent fake staff abuse), YouTube registration, etc.

I haven't crossed the Facebook frontier, treacherous slopes and all.
LOL I know what you mean. I'm not sure that I'll be doing a FB account. I don't want to send my members to them if they're not there already.

May I ask though... why YouTube?

LOL I know what you mean. I'm not sure that I'll be doing a FB account. I don't want to send my members to them if they're not there already.

May I ask though... why YouTube?
Instructional videos, commercials, screen cast how-tos, and good stuff like that.

ahha I gotcha. Not something that I would utilize, but definitely a good tool for some.

We're looking at it for the New Year with additional film editing software. Just what the world needs, a Jethro channel .... maybe the Mayans were right about 2012 :eek:

Think we're settling on the Adobe stuff for editing .... heck don't ask me as long as we don't bore everyone to death that'll be a win :)
No. Camtasia is for recording video, and it does it very well. I don't use its editor, but I use a myriad of professional video editing tools. I do, on the other hand, ask you stay away from Adobe Captivate. It's a very poorly designed screen capture tool with archaic features.

Top Bottom