Tweet It [Deleted]

It's working well now:)
I do have a couple of suggestions for future updates, once a post has been tweeted the "tweet this" button needs to disappear, also is it possible the images in a post to be tweeted? rather than the link?

About @RWonko's suggestion. If possible, only add that as an option. Meaning people can choose whether to have it hidden after tweeting or not. Might be necessary in case I edited the post that I've tweeted and wanted to tweet it again.

Now available:
Marking a post if it has been tweeted. Should be edited post, this will be released for re-tweeting.

Is there a way to stop it so that each new thread is NOT automatically Tweeted? I only want to Tweet things I think are important.

Thanks!

yes - Don't select Foren
screen_19082015151432-png.114496

Getting this error :(
Zend\Cache\Exception\RuntimeException: Failed to clear expired items - library/WMTech/SocialSharePrivacy/shariff-backend/vendor/zendframework/zend-cache/src/Storage/Adapter/Filesystem.php:176
Generated By: Unknown Account, Yesterday at 10:29 PM
Stack Trace
#0 /home/pcsg/public_html/library/WMTech/SocialSharePrivacy/shariff-backend/src/ZendCache.php(62): Zend\Cache\Storage\Adapter\Filesystem->clearExpired()
#1 /home/pcsg/public_html/library/WMTech/SocialSharePrivacy/shariff-backend/src/Backend.php(37): Heise\Shariff\ZendCache->__construct(Array)
#2 /home/pcsg/public_html/wmt_shariff.php(108): Heise\Shariff\Backend->__construct(Array)
#3 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
["url"] => string(83) "http://www.pc-sg.uk/wmt_shariff.php?url=http://www.pc-sg.uk/pages/home/"
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}
I will test it with the addon!
BUT - I see in the Tracert no indication of my addon - therefore a failure is improbable through this.
Please reproduce the error times with my addon, sometimes without.

When I get a paying member via Paypal I get the following error and for some reason it automatically Tweets that I have a new paid member. (I don't want it doing that!)

Here is the error.

ErrorException: Undefined index: tweetit_hashtag - library/phc/tweetIt/Extend/XenForo/DataWriter/Discussion/Thread.php:23
Generated By: Unknown Account, Today at 8:46 PM
Stack Trace
#0 /home/satguys/public_html/xen/library/phc/tweetIt/Extend/XenForo/DataWriter/Discussion/Thread.php(23): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined index...', '/home/satguys/p...', 23, Array)
#1 /home/satguys/public_html/xen/library/WidgetFramework/XenForo/DataWriter/Discussion/Thread.php(12): phc_tweetIt_Extend_XenForo_DataWriter_Discussion_Thread->_postSaveAfterTransaction()
#2 /home/satguys/public_html/xen/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1423): WidgetFramework_XenForo_DataWriter_Discussion_Thread_Base->_postSaveAfterTransaction()
#3 /home/satguys/public_html/xen/library/Waindigo/UserUpgrades/Extend/XenForo/Model/UserUpgrade.php(746): XenForo_DataWriter->save()
#4 /home/satguys/public_html/xen/library/Waindigo/UserUpgrades/Extend/XenForo/Model/UserUpgrade.php(355): Waindigo_UserUpgrades_Extend_XenForo_Model_UserUpgrade->_createCongratulationsThread(Array, 960)
#5 /home/satguys/public_html/xen/library/DigitalPointBetterAnalytics/Model/UserUpgrade.php(60): Waindigo_UserUpgrades_Extend_XenForo_Model_UserUpgrade->upgradeUser(960, Array, false, NULL)
#6 /home/satguys/public_html/xen/library/XenForo/UserUpgradeProcessor/PayPal.php(297): DigitalPointBetterAnalytics_Model_UserUpgrade->upgradeUser(960, Array, false)
#7 /home/satguys/public_html/xen/payment_callback.php(37): XenForo_UserUpgradeProcessor_PayPal->processTransaction()
#8 {main}

Found a bug :)

If you have this addon enabled, when making a new post it doesn't seem to register you've posted in a thread so your icon is missing on the thread view to show you've posted in there. It's just the avatar icon that appears to not display.

Hi, help please.
Dont work automatically tweeted.

and error when tweeters a post manually

Code:
XenForo_Exception: tweetIt - library/phc/tweetIt/tweeter/tweeter.php:58
Сгенерирована пользователем: admin, минуту назад
Трассировка стэка

#0 /home/admin/web/site.com/public_html/library/phc/tweetIt/Extend/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Post.php(25): phc_tweetIt_tweeter_tweeter::tweetit(Array, Array, 'post', NULL, false)
#1 /home/admin/web/site.com/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(351): phc_tweetIt_Extend_XenForo_ControllerPublic_Post->actionTweetit()
#2 /home/admin/web/site.com/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#3 /home/admin/web/site.com/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#4 {main}

Содержимое запроса

array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(42) "https://site.com/posts/38561/tweetit"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(5) {
  ["title"] => string(43) " Реальный еmail-маркетинг"
  ["message"] => string(0) ""
  ["_xfConfirm"] => string(1) "1"
  ["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
  ["tweetIt"] => array(3) {
  ["errors"] => array(1) {
  [0] => object(stdClass)#68 (2) {
  ["code"] => int(170)
  ["message"] => string(35) "Missing required parameter: status."
  }
  }
  ["httpstatus"] => int(403)
  ["rate"] => NULL
  }
  }
}

Just want to let you know that these are not same in twitter as directed:

Step 4 - Go to 'Settings' TAB and set Application Type to 'Read and Write'. Then press 'Update this Twitter application's settings'
(there is no option to select "Read and Write", but it is in "Permissions")

Step 5 - Go to Details TAB and press 'Create my access token' button
(there is no option for to press "Create my access token" button)

Step 6 - Go to oAuth tool TAB and get your access tokens
(there is no "oAuth tool" TAB, but it has "Test OAuth" button, you can find empty field of "Access tokens")

Please kindly reply and suggest

Personally, I dont think including the TITLE is needed and instead just use the message body, that will correct the character count and remove anything that is over
My users say its broken, as they fail to realize that the TITLE is included and also have no idea what those RED/GREEN numbers mean... (Devs should not assume that everyone knows everything and should also build to the lowest common denominator)

When I try to copy of move a message in a topic I get this error...

Code:
Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli prepare error: Unknown column 'tweeted' in 'field list' - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:77

So I need to disable this ad-on to move/copy or delete messages.

Can you explain to me why I get this error?

Top Bottom