Resource icon

[Tutorial] Get TinyRedactor 1.0

No permission to download

Luxus

Luxus submitted a new resource:

[Tutorial] Get TinyRedactor - How to make Redactor look like TinyMCE 3

This is a guide, tutorial, template modification or however you want to call it that styles Redactor to look like XenForo's version of TinyMCE 3.

1.) Downloading TinyMCE spritesheet

- Download the modified spritesheet and move it to styles/yourstyle/xenforo/editor/mce3icons.png. In this spritesheet I have added the icons XenForo removed from their spritesheet. I did not remove all unused editor icons because there is just no point.

2.)...

Read more about this resource...

I was wondering why nobody likes the original redactor icons, which are way better than whatever XF has in its core, ro TinyMCE. Is it possible to get them from somewhere?

I was wondering why nobody likes the original redactor icons, which are way better than whatever XF has in its core, ro TinyMCE. Is it possible to get them from somewhere?
On the official website, in the css you can find some coded css. Here's the result:

Attachments

• hd.webp
    hd.webp
    11.2 KB · Views: 16
  • sd.webp
    sd.webp
    6.7 KB · Views: 14
Is it possible, legally, to take these icons from them?

Since XenForo certainly bought a Business or OEM licence, I suppose yes. Now I don't know if third parties, even if they are XenForo customers have the right to modify any Redactor files. You should check this with the XenForo developers directly.

Top Bottom