1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Add-on tutorial/bbcode

Discussion in 'Resource and Add-on Discussions' started by EQnoble, Jan 31, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EQnoble

EQnoble Well-Known Member

I have made a bbcode which allows for users to implement full step by step guides with cue based textual step operations based on time code . (AKA video says paste this in, current step text provides copy/paste-able text or appropriate/important notices surrounding this step.)

I need someone who produces something for this community, that has a install/config process with multiple steps that could benefit from a well organized guide geared at the quintessential beginner.

What I need:

1. Addon/files/modifications and all materials relative to your work which I would use to exemplify my embeddable tutorial system. (If it is a paid addon I will destroy the files when complete and not make copies or distribute anything.)

2. Simple text instructions which I can leave as is or elaborate on while testing and recording installation process.

3. Short amount of time.

Developers may contact me via conversation inbox.
  2. EQnoble

It looks as no one is interested. Ohh well, just another thing to put in the box.
  3. EQnoble

I will just cancel my offer here.
  4. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

Thread locked at the request of the author.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.