Turn back your clocks 1 hour

@Adam Howard: I hate you. I was just about to make this. Also, it's tomorrow at 2:00 AM (November 3), not today. Obviously, I'm joking about the hate part.

For the UK, yes.
Technically true, but do you really want to stay up to 3 am? I just usually change mine either before I go to bed or when I know no one else will be impacted by it (as is the case of now).

Daylight savings - It's a head**** when the rest of the world joins in.
I have the fun task of changing "Little Ben" (so says the engraving on it)

www.google.com 2013-11-2 20 49 30.webp

Last edited by a moderator:
Technically true, but do you really want to stay up to 3 am? I just usually change mine either before I go to bed or when I know no one else will be impacted by it (as is the case of now).

I normally don't stay up that late, but whether you stay up or not, it's still on Sunday morning, not Saturday night.

Also, the only clocks we really have to get are the microwave, stove and car. Everything else, like our computers and cell phones, is automatic.

Don't feel bad. I knew about Friday, but forgot about it today. Thankfully one of my members on my site reminded me.... This prompted me to post it as a sticky just in case anyone else forgot.

FYI: Solar eclipse tomorrow

http://www.sfgate.com/technology/bu...unday-s-Rare-Hybrid-Solar-Eclipse-4948149.php
Had no idea you were a fan of one-off pop songs, Adam. :p

/end teasing.

I had it written down and sent out a company notice about it on Thursday. Managed to completely forget until the missus nudged me to adjust the clocks in the house. Do'h! Verizon being the dip---- network it is never auto-updates my phones less I power cycle them.

Top Bottom