Turkish Translation of [ITD] Add "All Post" and "All thread" by user in Member Card.

Turkish Translation of [ITD] Add "All Post" and "All thread" by user in Member Card. 1.3.5

No permission to download
For some reason it keeps the English phrases too:

Screen Shot 2014-08-23 at 22.47.03.webp

In the overview page it says "Bu Add-on irade Ekle"Tüm mesajları bul" ve "Tüm konuları bul" Üye Kartı kullanıcı tarafından" and "Ekle"Tüm mesajları bul" ve "Tüm konuları bul" Üye Kartı kullanıcı tarafından" but it doesn't make any sense at all. (Unfortunately Google translation for Turkish is really bad :() If you want, write the English phrase here and I can translate it for you :) Also, thanks a lot for taking your time to submit a Turkish translation! High appreciated (y)

:eek:

:mad:

:whistle:

:rolleyes:

:D

:p

Kindly disable "English" version of this add-on ;)

NnXlJmX.png

Unfortunately Google translation for Turkish is really bad :( If you want, write the English phrase here and I can translate it for you :)

I Agree, that's why i change title to English, initially I used Turkish in title. ;)

Can you translate the following
With this Add-on, you can add "Find all post" and "Find all started thread" of a user in user's Member Card.

Kindly disable "English" version of this add-on ;)
Oh I didn't see the English one was a separate add-on :rolleyes:.

En: With this Add-on, you can add "Find all post" and "Find all started thread" of a user in user's Member Card.
Tr: Bu eklenti sayesinde "Tüm mesajları bul" ve "Tüm konuları bul" seçeneklerini üye kartına ekleyebilirsiniz.

Title doesn't make sense neither: "Ekle"Tüm mesajları bul" ve "Tüm konuları bul" Üye Kartı kullanıcı tarafından" but can translate that too if you want :)

FYI title is still like "Ekle"Tüm mesajları bul" ve "Tüm konuları bul" Üye Kartı kullanıcı tarafından" in admin panel:

Screen Shot 2014-08-24 at 00.01.14.webp

If you mean for "Ekle"Tüm mesajları bul" ve "Tüm konuları bul" Üye Kartı kullanıcı tarafından"

Tr: [ITD] "Tüm mesajları bul" ve "Tüm konuları bul" seçeneklerini üye kartına ekle

Top Bottom