• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

Turkish Language Pack

I'm revisiting the translation for fine-tuning erich. Will update this thread when it's cocked.

strange that you re-designed the "contact form" so that it shows up the e-mail-address which is being used to sign-up at your xen-tr.com website.
Not showing up the system e-mail of the website at which the language-file is installed.

The contact form by default shows your email address.

The address it is delivered to (i.e. the board address) isn't shown.

I have de-installed this language now, but as far as I remember the "Captcha" is not being used at the contact form although the system-settings have Captcha set to "yes".

I have de-installed this language now, but as far as I remember the "Captcha" is not being used at the contact form although the system-settings have Captcha set to "yes".

I can't reproduce thi erich. I have the same language pack installed on my own website. We haven't altered anything like you're desribing.

seems like the language file for download is different than the one at xen-tr.com
at least the text of the "terms" are different of what I can see.

something has been customized on the contact-form as it seems..... at least at the download-file provided.......

seems like the language file for download is different than the one at xen-tr.com
at least the text of the "terms" are different of what I can see.

something has been customized on the contact-form as it seems..... at least at the download-file provided.......

Actually, we have seperated the translation with the one we are using as default. Both are the same. All translations are made on a seperate language installation.

Our own terms of use page is different from what we have written to the translation for download. We don't want everyone using ours. So we formulated a terms of use page that a larger variety of forums can use. Common stuff like "you can't talk politics in our forum or insult members" like that.

Again, I'm using this translation myself and can't reproduce the problem you're having.

The contact form by default shows your email address.

The address it is delivered to (i.e. the board address) isn't shown.

you mean "by default" the contact-form shows the e-mail-adress in the english-language-version as well ?
I do not see this at XF-default contact-form.

Actually, we have seperated the translation with the one we are using as default. Both are the same. All translations are made on a seperate language installation.

Our own terms of use page is different from what we have written to the translation for download. We don't want everyone using ours. So we formulated a terms of use page that a larger variety of forums can use. Common stuff like "you can't talk politics in our forum or insult members" like that.

Again, I'm using this translation myself and can't reproduce the problem you're having.

yeah, it is working fine actually. I was logged-in which is why I saw a difference at the contact-form. My own fault.

Is there a chance to have for the "help/terms" just the same text in turkish as we have in english ?

Many thanks!

yeah, it is working fine actually. I was logged-in which is why I saw a difference at the contact-form. My own fault.

Is there a chance to have for the "help/terms" just the same text in turkish as we have in english ?

Many thanks!

Easy actually; search for phrase "sitemiz". Within the results you will see terms_rules_text

Change that at your liking.You can copy the default terms of use code and paste it here.

yeah, this I know. I mean: do you have the default terms-text in turkish language ?

This text is intented to be serve as the default 'terms in use' text. It's not an identical translation and rather a customized one which can be used by every forum. You can delete the text or add anything else you want.

Hey guys, I wanted to let you know that I'm in the process of updating the Turkish translation to the latest version of XenForo (1.1.x). Currently outdated phrases have been revisited. When I'm done it will not contain any brand. I'll update this thread when it's done.

Thanks.

Merhaba arkadaşlar, Türkçe dil dosyasını XenForo'nun son sürümü için güncellemeye başladım. Şu an güncelliğini yitimiş cümlelerin çevirisini tamamlamak üzereyim. Yeni alanların çevirisi tamamlandığında ayrı bir konu altında indirmeye sunacağım. Yeni çeviri paketi herhangi bir reklam içermeyecektir.

Teşekkürler.

Top Bottom