Turkey, Payment method request

about 1 year ago :(

I think you’re mistaking the case. People from turkey can’t use stripe to accept payments, but Stripe can be used to accept payment from Turkish payment cards (or other method that Stripe allows, I’m not 100% sure if there are any others).

Liam

just do not accept company information from turkey strip. no problem getting paid if we can become a member. need to define address from other country.

Just to clarify... I don't think the issue is paying for XenForo, but using Stripe as a payment gateway for upgrades/etc once they have it installed on their system.

My 15 year old brother showed me Alipay and G2A pay, he can accept more then 120 payment methods from over 180 countrys… he can accept cs go skins as payment which gets instantly exchanged to money. And for crypto pls do not use bitpay, bitpay is useless instead use coin gate has up 50 cryptos for acceptence. Then coinomi you can accept up to 1700+ alt coins and with coinpayments.net you can accept up 2000+ altcoins… I ordered my dinner with bitcoin and bought today also some 3d filament and a 600€ fpv google all with bitcoin. I have still open to pay yearly upgrade, still didn’t paid since months, if you would accept crypto i am sure i would already paid it.. :)

Top Bottom