[TT] Disposable email and temporary alias database [Paid] [Deleted]

@timetraveler Whats the reason for needing to drop a table? This makes me a bit uneasy doing so on an active forum. More so if I was to already have a set of banned emails. Sure it's simple enough to do but why doesn't this act as a true addon instead of just a list to add?

I guess my suggestion / thought here is why not use a IF NOT EXISTS clause in the query?

@timetraveler Whats the reason for needing to drop a table?
This begs another question: If I drop a table (to install this), won't I lose all the present emails that I am currently banning?

I would have purchased this add-on 'if' it were a typical download & install, but having to venture into phpMyAdmin and perform operations on a (live) SQL database has kept me from doing so for now.

This begs another question: If I drop a table (to install this), won't I lose all the present emails that I am currently banning?
Yes, is supposed that the list is empty at the moment it is dropped, but actually that should not be taken for granted...
I edit the resource immediately
I would have purchased this add-on 'if' it were a typical download & install, but having to venture into phpMyAdmin and perform operations on a (live) SQL database has kept me from doing so for now.
I understand that point.

Every suggestion is appreciated, I hope to release soon a big update to remove the phpmyadmin part.

Top Bottom