1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[TT] Disposable email and temporary alias database [Paid] [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Other Releases' started by timetraveler, May 6, 2015.

1. timetraveler

timetraveler Member

timetraveler submitted a new resource:

[TT] Disposable email and temporary alias database - Prevent users from registering on your forum using disposable mail services

Read more about this resource...

2. timetraveler

timetraveler Member

3. Alfa1

Alfa1 Well-Known Member

It would be nice if multiple XF websites could submit fake domains. We currently are on vbulletin and work with a whitelist and a blacklist. If a user registers on my big board with an email domain not on white or blacklist then a moderator will first need to check it and decide if it should be on the whitelist or the blacklist. If blacklisted then the registration is denied. I hope to get the same functionality for xenforo.

Better would be if multiple sites would run such a system and submit whitelisted & blacklisted domains to a database. This would quickly grow to a comprehensive database.

adwade and timetraveler like this.
  4. timetraveler

timetraveler Member

5. Rho Delta

Rho Delta Well-Known Member

So you can't one click install this?

6. timetraveler

timetraveler Member

It's not a plugin, but an already populated part of the database.
    Although, the installation is only a 3 steps procedure :)

7. timetraveler

timetraveler Member

8. Badboy

Badboy Member

@timetraveler - i just bought this List. BUT, i dont get the new Version. I have 1.2 here, not 1.3.

And another Question: From where i get further Updates? Mail?

9. timetraveler

timetraveler Member

Link updated, please click again on link that has been sent to your email address.
    You will receive notifications and updates via mail every time.

Please remember to rate the file ;)

Badboy likes this.
  10. adwade

adwade Active Member

I'm not that familiar with PHPmyAdmin, so forgive my ignornace. Once downloaded, can the purchaser somehow view/edit the listing before installing it? By that I mean if AOL was in the listing and I wanted to remove that entry before installing it is that possible, or does one somehow edit the listing after it's been installed?(i.e. Is it as simple as just editing the Users/Banned Email Addresses in AdminCP?)

11. timetraveler

timetraveler Member

Yes, you should enter your ACP at the page http://www.yourforum.ext/admin.php?banning/emails and you will see this interface with every domain inserted:
    spamlist.png
    To remove the ban to a domain, you should tick it and click on "Delete Selected Emails".

Badboy likes this.
  12. timetraveler

timetraveler Member

13. ŽivaAkcija

ŽivaAkcija Well-Known Member

works with 1.5.4

14. timetraveler

timetraveler Member

It should, but I've not yet made test on XF 1.5.

But I can make you a compatible release: please export xf_ban_email table from your database, and send it to me. After that I'll send to you a compatible .SQL file based on your one.

15. timetraveler

timetraveler Member

16. iamjudd

iamjudd Active Member

I didnt seem to get an email with the updated file

17. timetraveler

timetraveler Member

What you mean? There really are 5 new domains inside the database.

List of added domains:
    • fmail.io
    • hawkmailbox.com
    • kloap.com
    • olypmail.ru
    • postonline.me

Last edited: Dec 29, 2015
    iamjudd likes this.
  18. timetraveler

timetraveler Member

19. ŽivaAkcija

ŽivaAkcija Well-Known Member

does this work?

20. timetraveler

timetraveler Member

I'm a forum owner and I mantain this list mainly for myself. I need an always updated list.
    I can only say that I've blocked all fake registrations and users that use disposable mail addresses with this method, so I decided to share my hard work in order to earn something.

I offer support also for converting the list to vBulletin and other forum/blog softwares.