[TT] Disposable email and temporary alias database [Paid] [Deleted]

timetraveler submitted a new resource:

[TT] Disposable email and temporary alias database - Prevent users from registering on your forum using disposable mail services

Instead of adding disposable email domains one by one to your xenforo, you can import this database in order to populate the banned email list of your ACP with a single move.

Actually, this database contains 1699 manually-added domains, and the number will costantly grow with future releases.

Installation and upgrade (from PHPmyAdmin):
  1. Access your PHPmyAdmin panel, select your forum database and locate the xf_ban_email table
  2. Drop it
  3. Import...

Read more about this resource...

It would be nice if multiple XF websites could submit fake domains. We currently are on vbulletin and work with a whitelist and a blacklist. If a user registers on my big board with an email domain not on white or blacklist then a moderator will first need to check it and decide if it should be on the whitelist or the blacklist. If blacklisted then the registration is denied. I hope to get the same functionality for xenforo.

Better would be if multiple sites would run such a system and submit whitelisted & blacklisted domains to a database. This would quickly grow to a comprehensive database.

It's not a plugin, but an already populated part of the database.
I'm not that familiar with PHPmyAdmin, so forgive my ignornace. Once downloaded, can the purchaser somehow view/edit the listing before installing it? By that I mean if AOL was in the listing and I wanted to remove that entry before installing it is that possible, or does one somehow edit the listing after it's been installed?(i.e. Is it as simple as just editing the Users/Banned Email Addresses in AdminCP?)

By that I mean if AOL was in the listing and I wanted to remove that entry before installing it is that possible, or does one somehow edit the listing after it's been installed?
Yes, you should enter your ACP at the page http://www.yourforum.ext/admin.php?banning/emails and you will see this interface with every domain inserted:
spamlist.webp
To remove the ban to a domain, you should tick it and click on "Delete Selected Emails".

What you mean? There really are 5 new domains inside the database.

List of added domains:
  • fmail.io
  • hawkmailbox.com
  • kloap.com
  • olypmail.ru
  • postonline.me

Last edited:
does this work?
I'm a forum owner and I mantain this list mainly for myself. I need an always updated list.
I can only say that I've blocked all fake registrations and users that use disposable mail addresses with this method, so I decided to share my hard work in order to earn something.

I offer support also for converting the list to vBulletin and other forum/blog softwares.

Top Bottom