RM 1.2 Trying to install, get this error:

elsparkodiablo

Server Error
Mysqli statement execute error : Duplicate entry '1' for key 'PRIMARY'

1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 297
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->execute() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 479
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in XenResource/Install/Controller.php at line 40
  4. XenResource_Install_Controller::install()
  5. call_user_func() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 215
  6. XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXml() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 169
  7. XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXmlFromFile() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php at line 188
  8. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionInstall() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 351
  9. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  10. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /var/www/xf_bladeforums/admin.php at line 13
Any ideas?

Did you try to install the resource manager in the past with problems? This should be impossible unless a table already existed.

Are you given the option to uninstall it? If so, taking that and then reinstalling would likely solve the issue.

There's no option to uninstall it. For that matter, I've gone ahead and uninstalled all of the addons I had installed in an effort to try to see if there was a conflict and it's still throwing this error.

Any ideas on what I can do to fix this?

If you submit a ticket with phpMyAdmin details (or some other way of manipulating the database), I'll see if we can get everything cleaned up so you can reinstall the RM. I have no idea what would have caused it to get into this state though.

Top Bottom