Trust+ [Deleted]

I posted about this privately but wanted to throw it up here in public in case anyone else was interested in the feature... it would be nice to have the spam information available on the Users Awaiting Approval page, so that all of our staff can easily make a decision as to whether to approve or deny. This is much faster than having to open up the Spam Trigger Log and find the member. Especially if you have a lot of registrations per hour.

Also, if moderation threshold is reached, automatically uncheck the Send Email Notification to Member on action checkbox.

Will it be $5 per month even if i made 10 requests during last month?
I think its better if you make $5 for 1000 or 5000 request like plan other than monthly plan.
Some like to enable this plugin when needed only and some has very small communities. So they will like to pay and get request credit which will not expire every month

Will it be $5 per month even if i made 10 requests during last month?
I think its better if you make $5 for 1000 or 5000 request like plan other than monthly plan.
Some like to enable this plugin when needed only and some has very small communities. So they will like to pay and get request credit which will not expire every month
I'm glad you mentioned this. We're definitely looking into restructuring our pricing plans (with the option to grandfather in existing users, if they wish to not be subject to the new plans) and I'd like some public opinion on it. Do you have any other suggestions of this nature?

I'm glad you mentioned this. We're definitely looking into restructuring our pricing plans (with the option to grandfather in existing users, if they wish to not be subject to the new plans) and I'd like some public opinion on it. Do you have any other suggestions of this nature?
Thanks. In the other hand i think $5 for 1000 requests is very expensive on large boards.
So i think $1 for 10,000 requests is more fair price.

We are on pace to use about 1500 a month right now. 10 dollars a month to free up our moderators from spam is more than worth it.

• In Options "Log Approved Registrations - Denied and manually approved registrations are always logged. Enabling this will log approved registrations as well."
    • Where is this log?
  • Which system handles requests first? For example with StopForumSpam, which system is checked first & if it fails one does it check / report to the other? Ex Screenshot:
v3FmSBR.png

• In Options "Log Approved Registrations - Denied and manually approved registrations are always logged. Enabling this will log approved registrations as well."
    • Where is this log?
  • Which system handles requests first? For example with StopForumSpam, which system is checked first & if it fails one does it check / report to the other? Ex Screenshot:
v3FmSBR.png
1. It should be in your spam log.
2. Trust+ runs last. If your user is blocked by another system, there is no reason to waste a query on him. :]

Anyway to charge a flat yearly fee or 6 month fee for this?
Agreed. Pre-pay an amount, and requests qty is decremented. Usage charges, rather than monthly charges.

Asked over 2 weeks ago - is this add-on still supported?
Trust+ is definitely still supported. We are currently working internally on redoing our pricing scheme. Current users will have the option of sticking with the current scheme they're subscribed to, or moving to the new scheme. We intend to always grandfather people in. I prefer not to give any information on pricing updates until things are finalized to avoid confusion.

I'll wait until that is released and reconsider the service.
What we are currently considering is a credit system. Users can buy packages of credits prepaid or pay per request postpaid. Credits will not expire and will remain in the user account until used. Users who prefer the monthly pricing who are currently on it will have the option of being grandfathered in. This is a win-win situation, as a fixed price per month/year for unlimited requests made is not sustainable to us as a business, and we have received a lot of feedback about the current model of requests per month. What does everyone think of this proposal?

Top Bottom