Trouble Ticket System?

EbyITS

Hello xenForo Community!

I have a question as I am looking at purchasing xenForo for my website. I wanted to give some information of what I am looking to do and maybe get some advice from you guys.

I am starting a small company to do IT PC support on the side. I’ll probably support 30-50 people, troubleshooting hardware and software issues. I am very good with hardware and different OS’s, but my website skills are intermediate. I can understand HTML and php code, but my php is how do I say it… not super amazing awesome?

What I need.
I don’t really NEED forums. I will probably disable them.
I would like some sort of trouble ticket system for users to be able to request help.
I would like a subscription based system that links with Paypal so that user membership status will grant access to submit trouble tickets.
I’ll have a few pages that say who I am and what I do, a couple links to other tools that I use

Can xenForo do this? IP.Board? Something else?

Hi,

The XenForo account upgrades system can be linked with paypal, and when an upgrade is purchased, you can choose which usergroup the user gets moved into.

upgrade1.webp
upgrades.webp

There was a ticket system by *snip*, but I can't seem to find it in the Resource Manager. It has been removed.

In terms of pages, XenForo has a pages function within the nodes system. You can create as many as you need. An example of a page - http://xenforo.com/community/pages/example-page/

*Edited by Slavik* This particular user is actively involved in the piracy other others addons, so we will not indulge him of the pleasure of sending him customers.

H
I don’t really NEED forums. I will probably disable them.
I would like some sort of trouble ticket system for users to be able to request help.
I would like a subscription based system that links with Paypal so that user membership status will grant access to submit trouble tickets.
I’ll have a few pages that say who I am and what I do, a couple links to other tools that I use

Can xenForo do this? IP.Board? Something else?
I think you really answered your own question there, if you don't need forums, xF is probably not for you, neither is IP.Boards. You are probably better suited with a helpdesk suite, like Kayako or similar.

I saw that in here *snip*

*Edited by Slavik* This particular user is actively involved in the piracy other others addons, so we will not indulge him of the pleasure of sending him customers.

Top Bottom