Resource icon

Trophy List Overlay in Visitor Panel 1.0.0

No permission to download

Matthew Hawley

Matthew Hawley submitted a new resource:

Trophy List Overlay in Visitor Panel - View the trophies you've earned from the visitor panel.

autoinstall-png.50228
installupgrade.png

Overview:

This addon adds a trophy list overlay link to the number that shows how many trophy points you have in the visitor panel.

5oPTAWs.png

h8a0.png

How to install:
This addon can be installed using Chris Deeming's Addon Installer or...

Read more about this resource...

Always wanted such modification for my members to see their trophy points easily. Thank you! :)

There's a good chance I'm utterly mistaken, but is this not a core feature now? Also, are there any add-ons available (I've searched...!) that make trophies a bit easier to locate for users? I've seen lots of discussion on how to add a tab on the user profile page, if you're using the Flexile theme which we are not. I was kind of looking to find something that displayed even the last two or three trophies a user had earned directly on their userpage and potentially on their postbit. Perhaps I'm dreaming =P, and perhaps this is not the place to ask. Just seemed an appropriate area to discuss it.

There's a good chance I'm utterly mistaken, but is this not a core feature now? Also, are there any add-ons available (I've searched...!) that make trophies a bit easier to locate for users? I've seen lots of discussion on how to add a tab on the user profile page, if you're using the Flexile theme which we are not. I was kind of looking to find something that displayed even the last two or three trophies a user had earned directly on their userpage and potentially on their postbit. Perhaps I'm dreaming =P, and perhaps this is not the place to ask. Just seemed an appropriate area to discuss it.

This is not a core feature.

I would assume there will be no compatibility issues if using Trophies by Waindigo.
I did not see any but then again, I highly customized DwD forums. Nearly edited every template with a bootstrap.

EDIT:
But then again I could always just add it myself, not that hard to do so. Just thought it would be a cool idea to have it already implemented in an existing addon I am using :)

Top Bottom