Resource icon

Trophy List Overlay in Visitor Panel 1.0.0

No permission to download
There's a good chance I'm utterly mistaken, but is this not a core feature now? Also, are there any add-ons available (I've searched...!) that make trophies a bit easier to locate for users? I've seen lots of discussion on how to add a tab on the user profile page, if you're using the Flexile theme which we are not. I was kind of looking to find something that displayed even the last two or three trophies a user had earned directly on their userpage and potentially on their postbit. Perhaps I'm dreaming =P, and perhaps this is not the place to ask. Just seemed an appropriate area to discuss it.

Matthew Hawley

There's a good chance I'm utterly mistaken, but is this not a core feature now? Also, are there any add-ons available (I've searched...!) that make trophies a bit easier to locate for users? I've seen lots of discussion on how to add a tab on the user profile page, if you're using the Flexile theme which we are not. I was kind of looking to find something that displayed even the last two or three trophies a user had earned directly on their userpage and potentially on their postbit. Perhaps I'm dreaming =P, and perhaps this is not the place to ask. Just seemed an appropriate area to discuss it.
This is not a core feature.

dwdmadmac

I would assume there will be no compatibility issues if using Trophies by Waindigo.
I did not see any but then again, I highly customized DwD forums. Nearly edited every template with a bootstrap.

EDIT:
But then again I could always just add it myself, not that hard to do so. Just thought it would be a cool idea to have it already implemented in an existing addon I am using :)