XF 1.2 Trophies give by mistake to entire community, how to revert?

Alexey.P

Hello,

I've made a 10,000 posts Trophy and by accident I made it:
" User has posted no more than X messages: "

And boom! every one got 100 Trophy points :/

Is there a way to fix? I've edited to Trophy to:
" User has posted at least X messages: "

But every one still kept his extra 100 points...

You can try and delete the Trophy and see if it fixes by itself. I haven't seen the code so I don't know what is being done when you delete a trophy.

If that doesn't work, you might need to go into the database and mess a little bit with the xf_user_trophy table. As always, backup your database before trying anything.

Deleting it should remove it (and the points) from everyone - though depending on how many people were awarded it, as this could be a long running operation.

I still seem to get some issues.

How can I simply restart it all?
For example a Moderator have 12 points while he should have 20 just for being a Moderator..

Is there any trick to fix all members trophies to sync?

The same amount of my points remain..
And it made it even worse for others, members got 0 points now.. (some of them)

Everyone will have 0 trophy points after running those two queries. Then the cron will re-award the trophies that currently exist based on current criteria, with the addendum that the trophy cron only updates users who have been active in the last 24 hours, so there may be a delay for some users despite manually running the cron. Basically read my post in that thread.

If you have more points than expected then you need to review your trophy criteria. If you unexpectedly have 0 points then you are probably inactive and as such have not yet been processed by the cron.

Everyone will have 0 trophy points after running those two queries. Then the cron will re-award the trophies that currently exist based on current criteria, with the addendum that the trophy cron only updates users who have been active in the last 24 hours, so there may be a delay for some users despite manually running the cron. Basically read my post in that thread.

If you have more points than expected then you need to review your trophy criteria. If you unexpectedly have 0 points then you are probably inactive and as such have not yet been processed by the cron.
I used both methods.

Users logged in and out, still few of them with zero (o) points :(

I even updated to 1.2.1 because of that:
  • There is now a rebuild cache tool to update trophies for all users. This will award any unawarded trophies and recalculate the trophy point totals.

And I went to admin.php?cron/, clicked run on " Update User Trophies Next Run: ‏23/8/13 at 02:40 " and nothing happen ..
Still members with zero points never been recovered

Top Bottom