Tried to run the Rebuild Cache ALL

RWHP

Server Error

Undefined variable: postIds
  1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in XfAddOns/Blogs/SearchHandler/Entry.php at line 62
  2. XfAddOns_Blogs_SearchHandler_Entry->rebuildIndex() in XenForo/CacheRebuilder/SearchIndex.php at line 91
  3. XenForo_CacheRebuilder_SearchIndex->rebuild() in XenForo/ControllerHelper/CacheRebuild.php at line 26
  4. XenForo_ControllerHelper_CacheRebuild->rebuildCache() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Tools.php at line 78
  5. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Tools->actionCacheRebuild() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
  6. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
  7. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/rearwhee/public_html/forum/admin.php at line 13

try turning off XfAddOns/Blogs and then trying to rebuild the cache again

[The error mentions this plug-in in the first line: XfAddOns/Blogs/SearchHandler/Entry.php at line 62]

I tried it on and off. I think it might be that I am in the process of installing the multi site option to the blog option but not sure how to finish

This is what I read but not sure how to do it correctly

8thos said:
Yes but it's a recipe for disaster. Rigel I'm surprised you included it at all if you only want members to pay for it. Most people here wouldn't know what to do with it.​
If you care to give it a try sometime in the future, in a nutshell, this is what you do ...

1. Make sure you are using the new version, since that has a master switch in the config.php :)
2. In your site url, put 8thos.com
3. In the blogs url, put 8thos.com
4. In the cookies domain, put .8thos.com
5. You need to create an A entry on your DNS for *
Code:
*.8thos.com. IN A 173.248.188.141
6. You need to modify your apache config to make the default DocumentRoot your XenForo installation
7. Enable the setting in the config.php (the name of the setting is on the Blog Multisite options)

Sorry, by the sound of things you need to contact the plugin creator (I didn't know that was one of 8thos's)

Turning off the plug-ins (one by one) and then trying to use core functionality usually highlights what plug-in is causing the issue (but since it was in the error message, it sounded very likely that the cause is XfAddOns/Blogs/ )

Top Bottom