• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Traditional Control Panel

I'm looking to have an addon made that will create an organized and central user control panel. Please contact me by PM if you are interested. I insist on at least some phone communication thereafter so please don't contact me if you aren't willing to spend a few minutes on the phone.

Deafness in today's world is no excuse for someone like you who obviously can manipulate technology. Are you deaf? Have you taken up the cross for the deaf? So maybe I should have said smart-asses also need not apply.

Sheldon

I am unable to use the phone because of my unique situation. I wasn't aware I had to share anything such as that when looking into add-ons or customization.

Good day, good luck with your request.

I am unable to use the phone because of my unique situation. I wasn't aware I had to share anything such as that when looking into add-ons or customization. .
But I made it clear in my OP. Did you see my OP? I was trying to avoid the very uncomfortable situation you have created. Why should my up-front honesty take a back seat to your "unique situation"? Please Sheldon, let's not turn my open and honest request into a social opinion. All I am looking for is someone who can write my addon for a fair fee, according to my needs, not yours.

Sheldon

You could have simply stated it was imperative to speak on the phone, instead of the response you came back with. You were honest, so I asked if those that could not speak on the phone need not apply. Simple as that.