宏指令 Tools

Words Not translated:
Child
Sibling
Control Panel
管理員Style屬性
管理員Styling

看起來還沒有很多台灣人使用XenForo,所以我怕你一個人得翻譯所以的軟體.
我的中文還不夠標準於是我沒有辦法幫你翻譯,其實如果你不懂XenForo的一方面,我可以嘗試幫你解釋一下.

看起來還沒有很多台灣人使用XenForo,所以我怕你一個人得翻譯所以的軟體.
我的中文還不夠標準於是我沒有辦法幫你翻譯,其實如果你不懂XenForo的一方面,我可以嘗試幫你解釋一下.

我現在才發現你在台灣XD

我也翻譯了一些,不過主要是用回Discuz的語言再加一些比較香港化的中文

Will these work?

后裔
儿童家庭
管理界面

The first two, no, because the translation needs to grasp the concept of the relationships, and the translation you provided are only their general meanings.

As for the third one, you probably want 控制 over 管理.

Actually this file was "local-ed" for zh-HK, and I couldn't find out where the source is since I've reinstalled my computer lately.
Which by this file I was installed a few add-on, and the file up there was including few of them. (One is steam as my memory.)
I'll finish the job really quickly if the "animate@xenfocus" css styling tasks aren't bothering me at all.

EDIT: 為什麼會用英文回帖?(汗)

Actually this file was "local-ed" for zh-HK, and I couldn't find out where the source is since I've reinstalled my computer lately.
Which by this file I was installed a few add-on, and the file up there was including few of them. (One is steam as my memory.)
I'll finish the job really quickly if the "animate@xenfocus" css styling tasks aren't bothering me at all.
This translation is certainly Discuz-style Trad Chinese (just copied things from Simplified Chinese). If I had permission from the original author I should be able to fully HK-ify it.

This translation is certainly Discuz-style Trad Chinese (just copied things from Simplified Chinese). If I had permission from the original author I should be able to fully HK-ify it.
Sure, I'll try to contact him.

(Off Topic)You know, I just went through a hard time on my wrong decision of xF vs IPB. But still I need to insist my choice since my money isn't pop out from the fortune fountain..

EDIT: GTalked, awating reply.

• May be you should start a new thread since this one is about the Taiwanese localization.
  • If the translation of post 11 is coming from the translation of @mailshuxin (ref) he should be at least credited for his work.
  • I suppose 回帖 means 回答, is it Cantonese? (I can't find it in all my dictionaries)

• May be you should start a new thread since this one is about the Taiwanese localization.
  • If the translation of post 11 is coming from the translation of @mailshuxin (ref) he should be at least credited for his work.
  • I suppose 回帖 means 回答, is it Cantonese? (I can't find it in all my dictionaries)
回 = 回覆, 帖 = 帖子 (thread). This is not Cantonese-specific.

Since they largely share the same phrases (and that I can't afford to start a brand new translation), I'm just going to keep it here until I (or @Fufu ) makes further progress.

Top Bottom