• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

trading platform

erich37

I am looking for an add-on having real "trading platform" capabilities like Alibaba.com or Ebay.com or Made-in-China.com based on XenForo-software.

Are you able to code something like this ?

Please send me a PM if you are able to code a top-notch and properly working trading-platform.

I am looking for an add-on having real "trading platform" capabilities like Alibaba.com or Ebay.com or Made-in-China.com based on XenForo-software.

Are you able to code something like this ?

Please send me a PM if you are able to code a top-notch and properly working trading-platform.

This is a MAJOR Addon.
Consider already completed third party software and integrating xenforo and the software.
This sounds expensive to build and you'll have 100s of requests over the months after the release of features you want but didnt think of.

yeah, I am anyway afraid of third-party add-ons and tired of dealing with bugs from coders.
Maybe there is some talented coder out there who is capable of doing this properly and selling such a addon after it is visible and test-able in a live environment.....

Certainly a marketable addon.
Is there a VB addon that meets your criteria ?
I dont think anyone would be willing to create what you want .. it's too risky without knowing what Xenforo's plans are.
If you want this within the next 6 months ... think third party.

Top Bottom