1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Track moderator actions?

Discussion in 'XenForo Questions and Support' started by chrisj, Feb 26, 2011.

1. chrisj

chrisj Active Member

Is there some option to view a log of all actions done? Actions such as moving/deleting/locking threads etc.

If there is not a built in method, is there someway I can figure it out by viewing files on the server?
  2. Mike

Mike XenForo Developer Staff Member

There's not a log for this currently. While you might be able to get some things from the web server log, it's far from simple and it won't catch a lot of situations.
  3. Dean

Dean Well-Known Member

Might be one place to look for information.

heh.. yoursite.com seems to be a real site.. I put code tags around it.
  4. chrisj

chrisj Active Member

The reason I was wondering how to do this was I found a thread created as a sticky for a different forum in the wrong forum. I'm the only admin/moderator and I wouldn't have done it on purpose. It must have been an accident. I noticed in the server logs everything seems to be either a GET or a POST. The act of moving a thread would have to be a POST correct?

It would probably look like this, correct?
  5. chrisj

chrisj Active Member

Update: I think I figured out how I accidentally moved the thread. Most likely I selected that sticky accidentally, and went to a different forum to move threads. I did not know that XenForo allowed you to select threads from different forums and do the same actions to them. Very neat feature :)