TPU: Detect and Block Spam Registrations

TPU: Detect and Block Spam Registrations 1.6.6

No permission to download
Been running it on my forums for a few months .. wanted to monetize it for public release, but got no time to babysit the payment process etc, so I asked @Xon whether he wants to handle addon sales, he doesn't have time either, so looks like this won't be happening

Just ask people to send you a donation. I'll bet a lot would donate. I know I would.

Been running it on my forums for a few months .. wanted to monetize it for public release, but got no time to babysit the payment process etc, so I asked @Xon whether he wants to handle addon sales, he doesn't have time either, so looks like this won't be happening

Not happening as in not monetized or just not releasing for XF2? :unsure:

I'll make a $100 donation if you release the XF2 version.

We'll gladly pay $100 for it and an annual fee on top of it, it's been so useful.

You should really find a way to handle the payments, aren't there some easy automated systems?

@AndyB, near as I can tell, it doesn't look like he'll be making a version for XF2.

You should consider an add-on that functions similar to this. We'd all be happy to pay you for your time.

The amount of spam registrations this cuts down on is absolutely amazing, no kidding. Why Xenforo doesn't have something like this built-in just blows my mind.

Gosh. That's a real bummer, thanks for trying :) If you ever decide to put it up for sale anyway, we'd also gladly buy it.

I can't imagine moving to XF 2.x without it, we'd be completely run over.

@PumpinIron and @markku - should we maybe create a new thread for an add-on request, and see if we can manage someone to bring something like this add-on to life for Xenforo 2.x?

@PumpinIron and @markku - should we maybe create a new thread for an add-on request, and see if we can manage someone to bring something like this add-on to life for Xenforo 2.x?

Good idea. I'm shocked that none of the developers have seen a need for this. It's really a fantastic plugin that has stopped 99% of the spam on my forum over the period of the year I've been using it.

Wait, what?!? This isn't ported or going to be ported to XF 2?!?! This is by far one of the most helpful addon's I've installed. I can't imagine what would happen to the spam flood gates if we didn't have this.

Top Bottom